Sponsored

Anyone notice new Ford finance offers

Sasquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 401a GT PP1
I just saw this posted from Ford Finance. Anyone now how long the offers typically last? I have my new order arriving in 9 days and would I’ve to take advantage of that offer!
upload_2019-3-4_18-52-21.png
Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
Typically, the offers last through the end of the month. Many are renewed the next month.

Jps920

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2019 GT
Damn, must just be in your area. Here in Chicago I'm still seeing the 2.9% for 60mo or $2,000 cash back offer.

Berm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F-150 XLT, '19 Mustang GT Premium
click on "disclaimer" and it will tell you how long it lasts.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Damn, must just be in your area. Here in Chicago I'm still seeing the 2.9% for 60mo or $2,000 cash back offer.
Correct - financing offers are regionalized, based on the amount of cars on the lots in the area and no, you can't go somewhere else to buy it as the incentive has to be available in your region of residence (I tried last year).

Sponsored

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
This ^^^^ is correct and complete and total bull crap. I wish Ford would just do nation wide offers and stop the games. Is there any way to find out if this is going to be available for my zip code any time soon?

Berm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F-150 XLT, '19 Mustang GT Premium
It’s not a game. Variable marketing and incentives is actually my wife’s whole job and it’s super interesting insight from what she tells me. Different regions have different demand for products, it’s based on competitors offering and prices, and whole host of other things. It’s lot of work to try and give just the right about of incentive away to be competitive while still maximizing profits. If Ford gave the same offer nationwide then suddenly you are over incentivizing products in some markets and losing money, or not incentivizing enough and losing sales.

Pretty cool stuff. Not a game.
I think your wife would say that it IS a game ;) - or maybe she works on the marketing side and they call it something different...

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
Not trying to insult your wife at all, that being said; what you just told me is exactly a BS game in my book and Tbh I would refer to that as “Vulture Capitalism”. Don’t get me wrong, I 110% support and believe in capitalism, but when a billion dollar company goes so far as to squeeze every single penny out of the working class then I start having a problem with it. There should be no “regional incentives”, they should just offer the same incentives across the board and not play games. The way they are doing it makes me not even want to buy for the simple fact that I am getting screwed compared to buyers in other regions.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There should be no “regional incentives”, they should just offer the same incentives across the board and not play games. The way they are doing it makes me not even want to buy for the simple fact that I am getting screwed compared to buyers in other regions.
But things don't sell the same way in all regions.

My daughter lives in LA. She'd take a convertible in a heartbeat, and use it year-round. Me? Hardtop because of the winter conditions, and even with performance snows, I'll barely drive mine in the winter time. Depending on the time of year, you have to push harder in different locations.

Kidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/PP1 Rapid Red
But things don't sell the same way in all regions.

My daughter lives in LA. She'd take a convertible in a heartbeat, and use it year-round. Me? Hardtop because of the winter conditions, and even with performance snows, I'll barely drive mine in the winter time. Depending on the time of year, you have to push harder in different locations.
If you have the same incentives accross all models then region don’t matter. Better yet price the dang vehicles at decent no haggle prices across the board and be done.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have the same incentives accross all models then region don’t matter. Better yet price the dang vehicles at decent no haggle prices across the board and be done.
No, that's not the point I was making at all. Let's try again.

My LA resident daughter would take a convertible with no incentives, assuming she had the money and wanted a Mustang. Someone living in New England (me) will think long and hard about whether a convertible makes sense, but will take a good look at it if you knock a bunch off the price. Same car, different pricing structure based on region to achieve the same sales penetration.

This works the same for Mustangs in general. Take a coupe. It's a great 4-season car for someone in LA. Might be first on the list if she wants a sporty car. For someone in a snowy region, a Mustang isn't necessarily the every day car you look at first. Perhaps an S5 because of the AWD. But, throw a discount on the Mustang in this area and it becomes more attractive.

"No haggle pricing". Worked out real well for Saturn, didn't it?
Sponsored

Last edited: