Sponsored

She is here - Jennifer

Jaxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
So the Auto 5.0 premium is pretty scarce in Jax. Then ones I found were missing Navi and that is a must for me. So i drove my little BRZ to a dealer about 40 miles away and saw a Blue beauty that took my heart away :D
The only think I don't like is that is has that adaptive cruise control package with the rain sensing wipers. That sensor is ugly and an eyesore on. Other than that, holy crap I love this baby. I don't even miss my Subaru. All the electronics are amazing and this kitty purr when abused :hail: I will post better pictures but here she is. As for gas mile, I am sitting at 20 mpg now and that is with a lot of idling showing the car to my co-workers. They were drooling all over. Priceless! :thumbsup:
For those looking at MPG on this car and still undecided, I wish I had the 32 MPG from my Subaru but I don't miss it one bit. This car is so much fun. Instead of saying my driving is 80% highway and 20% city, a better idea would be time and distance driven. My driving was 40 minutes of no traffic highway and 15 minutes city last night after purchase, 1 hour this morning of constant stop and go on a 25 miles commute, 50 minutes drive back with slightly less traffic on same distance commute. I will see how much better or worst it gets after 1000 miles.
WP_20141121_12_52_40_Pro.jpg
Sponsored

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
So the Auto 5.0 premium is pretty scarce in Jax. Then ones I found were missing Navi and that is a must for me. So i drove my little BRZ to a dealer about 40 miles away and saw a Blue beauty that took my heart away :D
The only think I don't like is that is has that adaptive cruise control package with the rain sensing wipers. That sensor is ugly and an eyesore on. Other than that, holy crap I love this baby. I don't even miss my Subaru. All the electronics are amazing and this kitty purr when abused :hail: I will post better pictures but here she is. As for gas mile, I am sitting at 20 mpg now and that is with a lot of idling showing the car to my co-workers. They were drooling all over. Priceless! :thumbsup:
For those looking at MPG on this car and still undecided, I wish I had the 32 MPG from my Subaru but I don't miss it one bit. This car is so much fun. Instead of saying my driving is 80% highway and 20% city, a better idea would be time and distance driven. My driving was 40 minutes of no traffic highway and 15 minutes city last night after purchase, 1 hour this morning of constant stop and go on a 25 miles commute, 50 minutes drive back with slightly less traffic on same distance commute. I will see how much better or worst it gets after 1000 miles.
Congratulations!

How does your Stang compare with your BRZ? Just curious.

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Congrats. Coming this spring, I too will convert from an 86 to an S550.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
What dealer in Jax did you get it from? my sister deals with Bozard Ford all the time in Jax area

oldlugs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Bullitt & '09 KR
Jennifer is a beauty; congratulations. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jaxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
What dealer in Jax did you get it from? my sister deals with Bozard Ford all the time in Jax area
That's where I got it. Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. They are also a Roush authorized dealer. I had my x plan, EAA, and $ 500 Black Friday Ford special to sweeten the deal.

OP
OP

Jaxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Congratulations!

How does your Stang compare with your BRZ? Just curious.
There are few things I miss like the BRZ being light, fuel efficient, with better steering feel. Then there are things I am getting used to like the hood size vs. no visible hood in the BRZ. Other than that this car kicks BRZ arse and eats it for breakfast. I can't think of a better upgrade. I can't stress enough how much more comfortable this car is. The BRZ is a great car for drifting but I don't drift and most of my driving is DD. Cruising on the mustang is amazing. I know ... a muscle car that is also a great cruiser and DD.

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
:thumbsup: Beautiful!

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo