Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT MT82 2017 Edge Sport
It does look good.
How do you take the plastic side pieces off the seat
The side Plastic is only held on by 2 screws and a couple plastic clips. This is the CJPP video I watched and installed myself.

Sponsored

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Just an update on the set I reported on earlier but nearly two years in an no wear whatsoever. Very happy with the fit and durability with this set from Giant Panda on Amazon. Currently they have added a few more colors like grey and red center which look great. I'd probably go with one of them but these are holding up wonderfully. Other Mustang owners have commented they thought they were premium OEM seats. At about $240 they are a great upgrade from the basic cloth seats.

Danielims

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Denis
Vehicle(s)
Mache- GT
I have neoprene seat covers in my Mustang and I am very happy with them. They are durable, waterproof, and easy to clean. They also allow me to use the center armrest. I would definitely recommend neoprene seat covers to anyone looking for a seat cover for the back seat of a Mustang.

0586-12-11lg.jpg

Last edited:

MadRabbit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tobey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
Just an update on the set I reported on earlier but nearly two years in an no wear whatsoever. Very happy with the fit and durability with this set from Giant Panda on Amazon. Currently they have added a few more colors like grey and red center which look great. I'd probably go with one of them but these are holding up wonderfully. Other Mustang owners have commented they thought they were premium OEM seats. At about $240 they are a great upgrade from the basic cloth seats.
Yep they are great, I grabbed some in black with the grey centers and they look and feel OEM. Great covers.

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
You definitely will love them long term as well! I keep tempting myself to buy either the red or grey insert ones but, these still look fantastic. Please post a few pics of yours!

Sponsored

jonesy67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
V6
I love my car seat covers! They fit my car perfectly and look great. The material is high-quality and feels very luxurious. They were a bit pricey, but I think they were worth the investment. They're also super easy to clean, which is a major bonus.

Last edited:

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Pics please =D When did you get them and did you install yourself of have it professionally done?
Sponsored