Sponsored

Seat cover availability

black1985gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT premium
Hey all, I'm in the market for a replacement lower seat skin for the drivers seat of my 2015 premium in ebony with the silver stitching. I've been trying to replace this skin for about 3 years now and it's unavailable from Ford with no availability date in site. Anyone have a lead on these? I had it on order from tasca for awhile and they ended up canceling my order. This car is too new to have an ugly ass torn drivers seat bolster....
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hey all, I'm in the market for a replacement lower seat skin for the drivers seat of my 2015 premium in ebony with the silver stitching. I've been trying to replace this skin for about 3 years now and it's unavailable from Ford with no availability date in site. Anyone have a lead on these? I had it on order from tasca for awhile and they ended up canceling my order. This car is too new to have an ugly ass torn drivers seat bolster....
Try the following for leads - you may be able to score a whole seat (or pair) in excellent shape for the same cost if just trying to get the upholstery...

ebay - there's always Mustang hobo hater y or seats on there for the S550's (and other model years).

LKQ - auto parts recycler that deals in a lot of Ford parts.

The Parts Farm - Mustang vendor/parts recycler.

Copart - sometimes you may find vehicles being parted.

Craigslist - usually always Mustang parts on there of any year.

Here on this site - post up a want ad in the classified section; there's always someone parting out Mustangs on here or selling off seats from vehicles being converted into full time track cars.