Sponsored

SCS Store: Coyote Badges, Cyclone Badges, Trunk Close Kit, Visor Covers, and more!

HyPer50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Definitely interested. Would love to hear status on v3 of the trunk strap/Amazon store. The pollen is making the need for the trunk strap much more obvious lol, tired of having yellow finger prints all over the base of the trunk.
Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
deff interested in the trunk strap and the "remove before flight" keychain.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Batch of 130 trunk straps will arrive early May.

Finally wised up and got some pros to make them! Should be super robust! Also played around with the design a bit and made them as long as possible short of getting caught in the trunk itself. So that should help with the awkward closing force/angle.

Those will be up on the new website the second they arrive. Working with Amazon fulfillment now so you guys can get that sweet sweet prime 2 day shipping.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Batch of 130 trunk straps will arrive early May.

Finally wised up and got some pros to make them! Should be super robust! Also played around with the design a bit and made them as long as possible short of getting caught in the trunk itself. So that should help with the awkward closing force/angle.

Those will be up on the new website the second they arrive. Working with Amazon fulfillment now so you guys can get that sweet sweet prime 2 day shipping.
noice.

any update on this?

[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION]

embraceentropy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Any update on when the new set of trunk straps will be available?

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
They added the trunk kit to their online shop, but it's still not available. Waiting for it too :shrug:

racinreddy

P51 - MUSTANG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6, Race Red, 051a, Auto, CAI: Roush
[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] When do think the cyclone badges for rear decklid will be available. Eargely waiting to get a couple of them for my 3.7. :)

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
noice.

any update on this?

[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION]
They added the trunk kit to their online shop, but it's still not available. Waiting for it too :shrug:
Trunk straps are in stock and ready to order! I was watching Amazon receive them. There's 129 total (one pink one went on my car for testing, lol) - about 20 are available asap, the other 100+ are being shipped to other distribution centers, so they should be available in the next couple days.
:headbang:

https://spacecityspy.com/products/fingerprint-free-trunk-strap-v3

Let me know what you guys think!

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] When do think the cyclone badges for rear decklid will be available. Eargely waiting to get a couple of them for my 3.7. :)
Working on the badges right now! I'm waiting to get the ETA on a sample run from our new vendor to make sure quality is where it should be. No more trusting these guys. I'll probably get a few different vendors to do sample runs so we have options to pick from.

Then, full badge orders (Howler F/R, Howler Fender, and Cyclone F/R) will be once we confirm quality. So, 2 months? I hope sooner, but if anything I've learned, there are always bumps in the road.

HyPer50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Ordered, thanks a lot! :headbang:

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
Just ordered my new trunk strap. The last one finally pulled over the grommet. New design looks to be much better.

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ordered a trunk handle off the Space City Spy website using the link posted. I and received a confirmation number on June 24 from Space City Spy. But I still have not received anything. The shipping method says "standard shipping". The tracking number doesn't look like a tracking number I have ever seen. When you click on the tracking number link it goes to a google number search. That of course, shows nothing. Can I get any help on this, @OySmallFry?

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I ordered a trunk handle off the Space City Spy website using the link posted. I and received a confirmation number on June 24 from Space City Spy. But I still have not received anything. The shipping method says "standard shipping". The tracking number doesn't look like a tracking number I have ever seen. When you click on the tracking number link it goes to a google number search. That of course, shows nothing. Can I get any help on this, @OySmallFry?
Absolutely, sorry about the delay. I'll look into it right now.

Edit: emailed you. Looks like that's an "Amazon Logistics" tracking number. News to me, apparently they have their own shipping services in some areas. It says delivered, but I'm talking with Amazon now. Worse comes to worse I'll just send you another one.
Sponsored

Last edited: