Sponsored

SCS Store: Coyote Badges, Cyclone Badges, Trunk Close Kit, Visor Covers, and more!

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Can y'all come out with something similar to the coyote/cyclone badge for the ecoboost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've definitely been thinking about it my man, believe me. I want one of these on my eco as much as you do!

The problem is coming up with art (some sort of symbol representation of the ecoboost) that isn't just pulled out of thin air, has some meaning to it, and looks mean enough to match the car it rides on.

I like the honey badger another user came up with but it has absolutely nothing to do with the 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost.
Then there's some sort of take on the 'eco' aspect of the ecoboost - a leaf, some sort of natural imagery, etc. but none of that matches the car's swagger.
And finally, the 'boost' portion. Which usually means a large turbo design. That works, but it's been done and it's not much compared to a Coyote or a Snake..

I'm all ears. PM me if you have a good idea!
Sponsored

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo

Monumaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
Placed an order today. I'm being told on the FB group that I need to also post here to confirm my order.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Placed an order today. I'm being told on the FB group that I need to also post here to confirm my order.
Haha, not strictly necessary but I appreciate the due diligence :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

HyPer50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
I know I'm resurrecting a thread from the semi-dead, but seems like this is the most recent thread regarding it. Are the "Trunk Close Kit's" going to back in stock any time soon? If not, do you know of any alternatives? I'd love to get something like this.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
We've temporarily shut down the off the shelf parts while switching to a new website. It will also be fulfilled by Amazon, so 2 day prime shipping is incoming! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Additionally, trunk kit v3 is coming out. I've contracted out an improved design to an experienced webbing company to produce for an even more robust strap.

HyPer50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
We've temporarily shut down the off the shelf parts while switching to a new website. It will also be fulfilled by Amazon, so 2 day prime shipping is incoming! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Additionally, trunk kit v3 is coming out. I've contracted out an improved design to an experienced webbing company to produce for an even more robust strap.
Cool deal, I'll keep an eye out in Amazon. Any ETA on when they'll be up and available?

Crazy Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chief
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Race Red
When are the group 2 badges being shipped?

embraceentropy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Is there an update on when the trunk close kits will be available again?

Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
sub'd

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I'm interested in the Trunk Kit too. Hopefully I will be fast enough to order v3 if it comes out before it's out of stock :cheers:

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Waiting to see version 3 myself. I am in need of one of these. Seems interest has been growing again. Hopefully [MENTION=17025]OySmallFry@SCS[/MENTION] has an update coming shortly.
Sponsored