Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I was at a friends house in NC this past weekend and we had a discussion about the vax. He was telling me how one of his close friends, very healthy.... got covid after having both shots and was at the icu for a week. He made it though, doctors said if hadn't gotten the shots he would of not made it.
Glad he pulled through!
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Well now that the far-too-long fed unemployment subsidies are gone, more people will be incentivized to go back to work.
Hello; Campbell County TN had to stop two school bus routes this week due to a driver shortage. Parents are to get the kids to school on their own. I drove a school but for over a decade. I finally quit driving in 1993 due to a lack of discipline I could use. When I first started driving I could take care of rowdy students myself. Over time each discipline tool was taken away by the courts and education "experts".
I was still very responsible if any student got hurt even tho I had no control. The kicker for me was a student I had written up over 25 times and continued to put all at risk. The straw that tore it for me was when he was climbing over the back of the bus seats and on top of students as I was driving down the road. I did not want my attention away from the driving so wanted him off the bus. He was allowed back on so i stopped driving.

I drove for over thirteen years and had a safe bus for a long time. Then those in authority listened to the spurts and made a simple bus ride a bigger risk.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Hello; Campbell County TN had to stop two school bus routes this week due to a driver shortage. Parents are to get the kids to school on their own. I drove a school but for over a decade. I finally quit driving in 1993 due to a lack of discipline I could use. When I first started driving I could take care of rowdy students myself. Over time each discipline tool was taken away by the courts and education "experts".
I was still very responsible if any student got hurt even tho I had no control. The kicker for me was a student I had written up over 25 times and continued to put all at risk. The straw that tore it for me was when he was climbing over the back of the bus seats and on top of students as I was driving down the road. I did not want my attention away from the driving so wanted him off the bus. He was allowed back on so i stopped driving.

I drove for over thirteen years and had a safe bus for a long time. Then those in authority listened to the spurts and made a simple bus ride a bigger risk.
Yeah, the days of shooting kids with a paintball gun that bounce a ball off your mustang are long gone...Pretty much get cops called for raising your voice now days. One of many reasons I choose not to be a parent.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'm also a very picky eater so home cooking kills cross food contamination issues as well. And from scratch things like pie crusts and pizza crusts and sandwich bread are just way better tasting! Although you're in Europe and they do food better over there. LOVED my Germany work trip 2 years ago.
Sounds like your rules predate COVID. Not bad rules in my opinion.

In general, I agree. Food (and drink) are treated much differently across Europe than in the US--can say the same when comparing the way we (Americans) treat eating to eating in much of Asia, Latin America, Africa... Eating for us (Americans) seems to be a task and quick pleasure. Just different.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Add lack of integrity to lack of discipline (and whining and blaming). There we have it.
Lack of integrity was a problem inarch in places like NJ where people could lie about their weight and/or smoking status so they could get high demand vaccines before the most vulnerable got them.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Lack of integrity was a problem inarch in places like NJ where people could lie about their weight and/or smoking status so they could get high demand vaccines before the most vulnerable got them.
Yup. Seems to be pervasive.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
First post after being gone and it includes a 'put-down' aimed toward me.

Hypocrite
Oh gezz. Get over yourself science and covid is not all about you hero
First post after being gone and it includes a 'put-down' aimed toward me.

Hypocrite
Somebody's craving attention🤣

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm pretty sure it's tracked by the health department in your state. Maybe there's no limit to how many you can take but isn't that dangerous?
Where I'm at, some people tried to go get a 3rd shot (before any talk of a 3rd shot) and people were turned away because the shot givers must have had some kind of record they accessed on those people's shot history. All states many not operate the same.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Where I'm at, some people tried to go get a 3rd shot (before any talk of a 3rd shot) and people were turned away because the shot givers must have had some kind of record they accessed on those people's shot history. All states many not operate the same.
At least that's how it is in VA. When my 11 yr old nephews pcr test was positive the health department called that same night and told him to be in quarantine for two weeks. They called every day to check on his symptoms and a final call when he was cleared.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

FFS, he was simply following epidemiological trends, since there's a historical precedence of these things cropping up regularly - and [to his point] recently, more frequently, due to overpopulation, deforestation, etc.

SARS-CoV, H1N1, MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2 (aka, COVID-19), that's [not even a complete list] over the last couple of decades, over a number of administrations.

The implication this was planned is absurd.

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Clearly NJ isn't keeping track.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
FFS, he was simply following epidemiological trends, since there's a historical precedence of these things cropping up regularly - and [to his point] recently, more frequently, due to overpopulation, deforestation, etc.

SARS-CoV, H1N1, MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV-2 (aka, COVID-19), that's [not even a complete list] over the last couple of decades, over a number of administrations.

The implication this was planned is absurd.
1631051431870.jpeg

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Yeah, the days of shooting kids with a paintball gun that bounce a ball off your mustang are long gone...Pretty much get cops called for raising your voice now days. One of many reasons I choose not to be a parent.
Hello; Never tried a paintball gun. Never had one.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Young coworker caught covid... died within a couple of days of going to the hospital. Wife also got it - still in hospital. His young kids are with family. He always believed in "home remedies" (what we would now call anti-vaxer). He didn't wear a mask and went out in a crowded place recently. Such a shame for his family, especially since his dad died last year of covid.

Friend reported last week his coworker got it. Another anti-vaxer. He was buying and taking those horse pills - we see how that worked out. Far as I know he didn't die. He has a bunch of kids as well.

I don't understand why anyone would be on fence right now... such a waste to die when a vaccine is within a 10 minute drive... and FREE.
Sponsored

Last edited: