Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Explosive Truth About Vaccines & COVID w/Inventor Of mRNA Vaccine Technology Dr. Robert Malone - Jimmy Dore Show : conspiracy (reddit.com)

Hello; The above link is a video. It is long, over an hour. Well worth a watch anyway. The guest speaker is Dr. Robert Malone who apparently has been involved in or is the person who pioneered the mRNA technology used in the mRNA vaccines.

I watched the video and took some notes using time at a guide starting about at 27 minutes. Before 27 minutes there were some statements of interest.

First thing that caught my ear in the first minutes is that when the instructions for making copies of the covid virus protein spike were put together they did not make close copies of the actual virus protein spike. The vaccine spikes are modified from the actual virus spikes. This troubled Dr. Malone for a reason he mention, but I did not catch. Perhaps one of you can give more information?

Next was a list of possible risks that were/are known of the vaccines. Birth defects; cardiac risk and reactivation of dormant virus. This caught my attention because my brother had shingles after the shots.

Dr. Malone has a philosophy. Something like the rights of the collective do not outweigh the rights of the individual. Based on comments I figure some do not favor this.

Dr. Malone stated he thinks the vaccinated who get the virus anyway are super-spreaders. He explains how he figures this works.

He calls the vaccines “leaky vaccines” with ability to prevent infection at between 40 to 60%.

At around 27 minutes – Talking about too many booster shots might lead to a problem in our immune system he called High Zone Tolerance. Too much vaccine can turn off immune system. Need to find out more about this.

At around 32 minutes – That giving out vaccines to people in large numbers when a virus is actively circulating is not a good practice.

At around 39 minutes- A long discussion about ivermectin starts. Ivermectin is on WHO list of essential medicines.

At around 42 minutes – reference to NIH study. NIH Chest Infections: Original Research/ Vol 159, issue 1, P89-92 January 01, 2021

At around 45 minutes – Rolling Stone story

At around 53 minutes- NIH recommends study of ivermectin for covid.

At around 55 minutes – Discussion about low case numbers in Africa. Speculation about reasons. Wide use of some common drugs for other conditions maybe.

At around 58 minutes- covid is a disease of elderly and obese and more discussion about who should get shots.

At around 59 minutes- start of raw discussion about big pharma.

At around 61 minutes – 70% of FDA funded by pharma industry fees.

At around 68 minutes- Interesting “challenge –rechallenge study” Seems the military in Peru started giving ivermectin and the death rate went down. Later a new leader stopped the giving of ivermectin and the death rate went back up.

At around 71 minutes – talk about use of rapid test kits in homes.

There is a lot more than these skimpy notes indicate. Well worth the watch. Answered some of my questions. I think I better understand the whys behind some of the odd decisions that have been made and are being made. Some troubling concepts discussed.
Sponsored

Hobohunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi S4, 2016 Mustang GT/CS (sold)
I have always been for that ideology ... as long as the choices people make only result in any possible negative consequences to only themselves and not also others. That's where the rub comes into play here.
Sure, in this case the negative consequences would happen to others who've made the decision to not be vaccinated and accept the risk that comes with it.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Sure, in this case the negative consequences would happen to others who've made the decision to not be vaccinated and accept the risk that comes with it.
Except they don't think being jabbed makes them safe.
You have choices - make one - you're not forced to get the jab.
This virus is fatal to 1% or less of working age people. Why the push?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Not totally ... I take it that you have been reading this thread and know that the vaccine isn't 100%, and the delta variant is also a factor. Having a bunch of unvaccinated people at work is still a risk to everyone else to some degree. The best solution is to have everyone at work, school, or where ever people congregate together be vaccinated.

Hobohunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; An interesting item about the mandate is who is not included. USPS workers, illegals crossing the border can only be offered the jabs and are released without it. People on social welfare programs. There may be other exempt groups.
I understand that it seems weird to mandate vaccines or testing on US citizens on one hand and not mandate it to those who illegally crossed the border, but the mandate isn't targeted at everyone in the US, it's targeted at businesses of a certain size. That's another weird thing about picking OSHA as the route for making a vaccine mandate anyway, it would have to be only enforced against employers. As far as I am aware OSHA has no jurisdiction on the unemployed or anybody outside of their work.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This virus is fatal to 1% or less of working age people. Why the push?
Yeah, who cares if a small percentage of the people catch it at work and end up dying or have a hard time recovering and/or become a long hauler - what if one of those people was your friend or family? Part of the reason is to also help stop the spreading and any possible new mutations. Since hardly over 50% of the people in this country are vaccinated then it makes these kind of measures to happen if the virus keeps spreading and people keep dying and loading up hospital capacity ... it's not complicated logic. If this delta wave didn't happen then I highly doubt there would be any mandates at this time.

I bet even if there wasn't a mandate that many big companies would have made their own vaccine mandate to protect their employees because they are ultimately responsible to ensure the workplace is safe for people.

Last edited:

Hobohunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Not totally ... I take it that you have been reading this thread and know that the vaccine isn't 100%, and the delta variant is also a factor. Having a bunch of unvaccinated people at work is still a risk to everyone else to some degree. The best solution is to have everyone at work, school, or where ever people congregate together be vaccinated.
Yep, but the risk to the vaccinated seems to be vanishingly small. Small enough that I can't find any numbers or percentages from the CDC. The only thing I've found so far was a COVID reinfection study of some 9000 people, where the reinfection rate was 1%. I'll see if I can find it again and post it. Obviously it's only one study, but it would follow that the immunity received by the vaccinated should be as strong or better, so I wouldn't be surprised if the risk of getting COVID while vaccinated should be similar.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, but the risk to the vaccinated seems to be vanishingly small. Small enough that I can't find any numbers or percentages from the CDC. The only thing I've found so far was a COVID reinfection study of some 9000 people, where the reinfection rate was 1%. I'll see if I can find it again and post it. Obviously it's only one study, but it would follow that the immunity received by the vaccinated should be as strong or better, so I wouldn't be surprised if the risk of getting COVID while vaccinated should be similar.
According to all the beloved Israel study links posted here, the break through rate of the delta variant on vaccinated people is way more than 1%. The delta variant is magnatudes more contagious than the original alpha strain. Studies also indicate that unvaccinate people who are infected can shed more virus than someone who's been vaccinated and reinfected. Higher virus shedding increases risk of infecting others. So based on the science studies, it seems that unvaccinated people being among vaccinated people still does not reduce risk enough at this time. The break through rate is another reason why they are talking a booster shot ... which btw the Israel study (which the anti-vaxxers seem to latch onto) recommends a booster regardless if people are already vaccinated or already had Covid.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
The Long-Term Dangers of Experimental mRNA Shots - LewRockwell

Hello; Found a possible answer to some of my question about the way the vaccines do not build exact copies of the actual virus spike protein. It is a technical link and will require some study to get all the information down.

I am not super confident in my take on why the spike protein is modified but think at least one reason is a modification can allow for an increase in the total number of copies of the modified spike protein than can be made by a cell.
Other reasons for the modifications will require another look or two.

There is some disturbing speculation with regard to how the mRNA shots might cause problems. Three hit home for me. The reactivation of other virus is one. I have already mentioned how my brother had a shingles episode after the shots. The link mentions the herpes virus. I had a fever blister on my lip after the shots.
I also had a nerve issue for a while in my back which was not anything like any back problem I have had before. The other thing was that I noticed my brother has developed a slight tremor in his hands. I do hope the other more dire speculated predictions do not prove to be true.

I will keep looking for information on the thinking behind modified spike proteins in the vaccine function.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is some disturbing speculation with regard to how the mRNA shots might cause problems. Three hit home for me. The reactivation of other virus is one. I have already mentioned how my brother had a shingles episode after the shots. The link mentions the herpes virus. I had a fever blister on my lip after the shots.
Not really a surprise ... because if your immune system is taxed from the shot and maybe you're stressed out at the same time on top of it, then those kind of virus can reactive. I got my shingles shots a while back (both the first version and the second 2-shot more effective version) so never have had a break-out. I hear it can be pretty unpleasant, so I wasn't going to take that chance.

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/does-covid-vaccine-cause-herpes

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The triplets have left and the quad is going nuts.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's really not a choice if I will get fired for not getting the jab. Getting fired will mean I cannot feed or keep a roof over my kids heads.

Some choice

This is being forced, if you cannot see it you are blind.
No, it means that you need to find a job that doesn’t have that particular requirement. For about the 15th time I’ll say it, you not liking the options isn’t the same as not having a choice.
You can choose to do literally almost anything in this life, you just might not like the consequences of those choices.
Get used to it. It’s called reality.

True freedom can exist. It’s called anarchy. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I understand that it seems weird to mandate vaccines or testing on US citizens on one hand and not mandate it to those who illegally crossed the border, but the mandate isn't targeted at everyone in the US, it's targeted at businesses of a certain size. That's another weird thing about picking OSHA as the route for making a vaccine mandate anyway, it would have to be only enforced against employers. As far as I am aware OSHA has no jurisdiction on the unemployed or anybody outside of their work.
Nor is drug testing required of the unemployed. None of this is particularly new.
There was a time when an employer didn’t have the right to test the employee for substances. Now they do.
The world changes and adapts to threats.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Catching up, I find the discussion on proof of vac interesting. A data point for objective comparison:

Throughout most of Europe, to enter the country, you need either to have completed a vaccine regimen, an official doctor's letter stating that you recovered within the last 6 months or a valid test (time varies from last 24 hours to 72 hours). If you enter by plane or train, you will have to present documentation upon boarding. If you enter by foot, car, bike, etc. you won't likely be asked for anything, though snap border checkpoints are sometimes established for this purpose.

Depending on whether you are coming from and/or to a red, amber or green zone, you will be required to register with health authorities upon entering and/or returning home. If not vaccinated, you will also be required to test upon returning home and may be required to quarantine on one or both ends of travel.

In many (though not all) countries this same proof is required to dine in restaurants, bars, etc. Not required for takeout--place order and leave.

In all cases, you have to wear a mask inside public and commercial spaces, regardless to whether vaccinated, tested, recovered, or "demonstrating your freedom."

Take-away, vaccines are strongly encouraged, though not required. The stated focus is on ensuring public health and safety.

Again--just a data point for comparison.
Sponsored