OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Freedom of misinformation: Dr. John Campbell's misuse and manipulation of Covid-19 deaths - YouTube

Another interesting view. I think his criticism of Dr Campbell is correct in this case, he did get himself a bit confused over the data.
Intriguing. Quite some time ago I watched Campbell absolutely murder the figures when doing an analysis regarding the risk of peri/myocarditis. It was actually painful to watch.

Worse than that was reading the comments on his video. It was staggering to see the sheer volume of people who found his analysis to be compelling. In a nutshell, he was telling them what they wanted to hear, so they didn’t bother to scrutinise anything he was presenting, despite the egregious errors in his methods.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Freedom of misinformation: Dr. John Campbell's misuse and manipulation of Covid-19 deaths - YouTube

Another interesting view. I think his criticism of Dr Campbell is correct in this case, he did get himself a bit confused over the data.
I just sat through that video, and I do not know who this Dr. Campbell is either, but this guys argument boiled down to: "They are boiling these peoples deaths down to numbers and statistics, they had lives and were people, and I find that offensive, so they should not be questioning this."

And he completely glosses over or entirely ignores what I assume the questions about the data are.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I just sat through that video, and I do not know who this Dr. Campbell is either, but this guys argument boiled down to: "They are boiling these peoples deaths down to numbers and statistics, they had lives and were people, and I find that offensive, so they should not be questioning this."

And he completely glosses over or entirely ignores what I assume the questions about the data are.
Which part confused you?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Lets analyze this thread, we only have to look at the title.
science is now cancelled= I am trolling for people to argue with .
USERS NOW BANNED= When I am losing the argument and the other person is getting likes, we three blind mice get them banned from the thread or forum.
THIS IS THIS THREAD IN A IN A NUT SHELL!!
If you hate it so much, why do you keep coming back? Masochist much?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

The very point of his video was that he clearly explained the data, where it came from and why Dr Campbell's analysis was flawed.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Intriguing. Quite some time ago I watched Campbell absolutely murder the figures when doing an analysis regarding the risk of peri/myocarditis. It was actually painful to watch.

Worse than that was reading the comments on his video. It was staggering to see the sheer volume of people who found his analysis to be compelling. In a nutshell, he was telling them what they wanted to hear, so they didn’t bother to scrutinise anything he was presenting, despite the egregious errors in his methods.
It's a shame because some of his videos are very good.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's a shame because some of his videos are very good.
Help me if I’m wrong here but his doctorate is in philosophy and his medical credentials come from the field of nursing correct? Eg. He is NOT a medical doctor/physician/GP (insert terminology as required).

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Help me if I’m wrong here but his doctorate is in philosophy and his medical credentials come from the field of nursing correct? Eg. He is NOT a medical doctor/physician/GP (insert terminology as required).
Yes correct, but he has done some very accurate videos with good explanations. He just seems to have drifted a bit with some of his interpretations of late. He gets fixated by a few topics such as Vitamin D.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^^^ And brainwashed "reality" is when the misinformation Qool-Aid is drank heavily by people who can't think for themselves, and instead listen to nutjob conspiracy sources.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
The very point of his video was that he clearly explained the data, where it came from and why Dr Campbell's analysis was flawed.
So, I did a bit more digging into both of them, their videos, their arguments. And no, hr did an absolutely piss poor job of discussing the arguments.

In that entire video, he did not contest at a single point that any of the 117k or whatever admittances where admitted for something other than covid but then tested positive for it. He did not contest that any of the group that were living independent and assistance free where in there for something other than covid but then tested positive for it. i.e. getting hit by a bus THEN testing positive.

So, his entire case is built on completely fucking ignoring the other sides questions. Instead stating multiple times that his oppositions stance to look at the numbers like numbers was abhorrent and insensitive.

So, while Dr. not really a Dr. has no place to discuss this, neither does this trumped up fool who refuses to address the questions/issues. i.e. both sides are full of morons who refuse to discuss directly what the other side is questioning. Except, that only one side is questioning, the other side is saying 'just trust us, we know best'.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
So, I did a bit more digging into both of them, their videos, their arguments. And no, hr did an absolutely piss poor job of discussing the arguments.

In that entire video, he did not contest at a single point that any of the 117k or whatever admittances where admitted for something other than covid but then tested positive for it. He did not contest that any of the group that were living independent and assistance free where in there for something other than covid but then tested positive for it. i.e. getting hit by a bus THEN testing positive.

So, his entire case is built on completely fucking ignoring the other sides questions. Instead stating multiple times that his oppositions stance to look at the numbers like numbers was abhorrent and insensitive.

So, while Dr. not really a Dr. has no place to discuss this, neither does this trumped up fool who refuses to address the questions/issues. i.e. both sides are full of morons who refuse to discuss directly what the other side is questioning. Except, that only one side is questioning, the other side is saying 'just trust us, we know best'.
I'm not sure what video you watched, but he CLEARLY explained the difference between the figures including how the death certificates are completed and how the figures are reached. You last sentence makes it very clear where your agenda is!

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
^^^ And brainwashed "reality" is when the misinformation Qool-Aid is drank heavily by people who can't think for themselves, and instead listen to nutjob conspiracy sources.
Like what, please tell me who and what I tune into to.
This should be epic.
Remember what happens when you ASSUME.
Sponsored