Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Man, dude been watching too many Bourne movies back to back. Take two in the back of the head? Wow

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You keep demonstrating just how poorly you understand science and evidence.

Even if ALL of the labs in the world were funded by a single entity, the only thing that would actually prove is that all the labs are funded by a single entity. Any inference you draw from that is nothing more than an inference. You need to actually PROVE that the studies are being deliberately skewed. That‘s how evidence woks.

When you so readily question the ethics of others, it makes me wonder if it’s nothing more than projection on your part.

Just because your honesty and integrity might be for sale, that doesn‘t mean that others find themselves in the same position.
Again, you need to prove that they‘re falsifying evidence. Your personal incredulity is only evidence of your incredulity.
I would love to see how a lab test for Thyroid function is somehow controlled by the deep state and I only get the result I do because my 'rulers' have told me what it should be.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Well, then why does those that tend to lean one way with their bias, control the media, the search engines, the schools and higher education And /or be family or married to those in control and rule over you.
Might it be they want to control the narrative at all cost?
This is the definition of a conspiracy theorist.

I don't know where you live but I am pretty sure even in the US most people don't suffer from your paranoia. Even if the US was the state you suggest it is, why on earth do you think the rest of the world is this way? Control search engines, schools and universities? Even your family try to control you? Seems like you have had some relationship problems there!

All for what? What is this narrative? Are we drifting into global deep states and cabals here?

Seriously, you should get help with this. I'm all for reasoned debate but when everything you have is about mysterious forces trying to control you, you really have lost the plot.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Do you get tired of ringing up RX's for customers and asking them if they have any questions for the pharmacist .
Asking for a friend.

Sponsored