Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; I did not misunderstand the graph. I did not try to hide the legend of the graph. I understood the last bit is subject to adjustment, I have been using this CDC link since back in August. It will be updated at the end of a week.

I have posted a link to this every week since August. Even when it did a small jag up briefly a few weeks ago. The portion of the graph outside the gray area is showing a downward trend in cases since a big spike in August. I figure any one can look for themselves.

To me this attack by a few on here is an example of what they doo any time someone comes up with data they do not care for. I did not generate the CDC data, only linked the site. Judge for your self.
Don't be such a child. This is not an attack on you - just pointing out the error in your post. By repeatedly trying do defend yourself, rather than just admitting your error, you undermine yourself.

The graph I posted is as I have now said 4 times from the same page of the CDC website as you posted and clearly shows cases are not falling never mind falling quickly as you said.

The problem is not the CDC data (which I am not challenging) - as the graph I and others have posted IS the CDC data. The problem is YOU and your failure to understand the graphs. Not sure why that is our problem :crazy:
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I hope anyone who reads this sees what is going on. I make a post with a link to a CDC site which has the data clearly shown if you open the link. Same site I have posted many time in recent weeks.

Some months ago I posted the sky is blue. Sure enough someone came back with a rebuttal claiming I was wrong. Something along the lines when it is overcast the sky is grey.
I even got a put down and was criticized recently because I spelled a word wrong in a post.
Getting a bit petty I think.

Figures that I must be making points when they resort to this sort of thing.
Oh yes they all see very clearly what is going on!

So lets be VERY clear here. The graph below is from the CDC website. Do you accept this - YES or NO?

1637059508622.png

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Meh, Iā€™m on day 19 of home quarantine. Daughter (8) was identified as a close-contact 19 days ago. Stayed home looking after her during her quarantine fortnight. She tested positive on day 13ā€¦.brilliant.
So now the entire household has to quarantine for 14 days from the date of THAT test OR 14 days from ANY positive test that occurs in the home. Eg. If my wife tests positive tomorrow, itā€™s 14 days from the date of that test.

Good times. Might be out by Xmas.
On the bright side, the Halo InfInite beta was released today and Iā€™m developing some sick skills in Rocket League šŸ˜‚
That is pretty tough considering the whole thing is just a made up conspiracy :wink:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Haven't you guys got it yet? sk47 is uneducable due to his ideation. He is so entrenched in his beliefs that no matter how much data you throw at him it will never cause a moment of clarity. He thinks he already knows the answer and will not perceive when his beliefs do not match reality. Pray for him, there is nothing else you can do.
I think you have it in a nutshell (or maybe nutcase). He simply ignores anything he doesn't like or agree with. There are so many questions he refuses to answer point blank and then changes the subject only to return to the same thing the next day.

Of course it is entirely possible he is actually unwell which maybe should be considered.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think you have it in a nutshell (or maybe nutcase). He simply ignores anything he doesn't like or agree with. There are so many questions he refuses to answer point blank and then changes the subject only to return to the same thing the next day.

Of course it is entirely possible he is actually unwell which maybe should be considered.
Iā€™m reasonably sure that will be seen as an attack, rather than an observation based on the evidence thatā€™s been presented.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
ā€œOnly two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.ā€

I had no idea this was happening. Mouth-breathers will do as they do I guess.

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-vaccine-holdouts-caving-mandates-110008317.html

The same doctor recommending the above ā€œtherapyā€ also believes that the vaccine contains ā€œself-awareā€ organismsā€¦. or some shit. I stopped reading just in case any of the stupid infected me.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSL1N2RT1IG

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
^^^ Yeah, I posted that "detox the vaxx" link a few pages back. It is amazing how easily "Jim Jonesed" people can be. Watch the movie Idiocracy sometime if you haven't seen it.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Meh, Iā€™m on day 19 of home quarantine. Daughter (8) was identified as a close-contact 19 days ago. Stayed home looking after her during her quarantine fortnight. She tested positive on day 13ā€¦.brilliant.
So now the entire household has to quarantine for 14 days from the date of THAT test OR 14 days from ANY positive test that occurs in the home. Eg. If my wife tests positive tomorrow, itā€™s 14 days from the date of that test.

Good times. Might be out by Xmas.
On the bright side, the Halo InfInite beta was released today and Iā€™m developing some sick skills in Rocket League šŸ˜‚
Wow, 13 days post-exposure? Interesting indeed.

Hope you are fare well.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Haven't you guys got it yet? sk47 is uneducable due to his ideation. He is so entrenched in his beliefs that no matter how much data you throw at him it will never cause a moment of clarity. He thinks he already knows the answer and will not perceive when his beliefs do not match reality. Pray for him, there is nothing else you can do.
Spot on.

He would say the same thing about me though. He knows nothing else.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
^^^ Yeah, I posted that "detox the vaxx" link a few pages back. It is amazing how easily "Jim Jonesed" people can be. Watch the movie Idiocracy sometime if you haven't seen it.
idiocracy-baitin.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, 13 days post-exposure? Interesting indeed.

Hope you are fare well.
Yes, 13 days.
Not sure how you guys do it in the US but I received a call from the health department within 24 hours of my daughter testing positive.
That same day a delivery arrived at our door from the local hospital, included was a fact sheet of sorts, useful contacts etc. along with an oxygen/heart rate monitor to be used several times daily.
Each case is given an identification number.
Once you have been given a case number, any ambulance use is free, no questions asked.
My wife has no sick-leave left as a result of previous school closures, so the government is paying ~75% of her normal pay for as long as we need to be quarantined,

Iā€™m very happy with the support thatā€™s on offer.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Yes, 13 days.
Not sure how you guys do it in the US but I received a call from the health department within 24 hours of my daughter testing positive.
That same day a delivery arrived at our door from the local hospital, included was a fact sheet of sorts, useful contacts etc. along with an oxygen/heart rate monitor to be used several times daily.
Each case is given an identification number.
Once you have been given a case number, any ambulance use is free, no questions asked.
My wife has no sick-leave left as a result of previous school closures, so the government is paying ~75% of her normal pay for as long as we need to be quarantined,

Iā€™m very happy with the support thatā€™s on offer.
Glad you all are doing good. Health department does call once youā€™re positive on a test here too. They call every day just to see how youā€™re doing and if there are any symptoms. At least thatā€™s what they did to my 10 yr old nephew when he had a positive pcr test back in July.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
EV Fire Extinguisher Pumps Water Straight Into the Batteries (msn.com)

Hello; An idea might be to require a port be built into the EV so a hose can be quickly attached to get water or whatever becomes the EV fire fighting chemical of choice.

Might be an after market opportunity for some one to invent a product to sell to consumers. Maybe when you are charging the car in your garage you can attach a hose to the car and and an APP can sense an overheating and flood the battery with water or foam or some such?

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
And one other thing. That (Hello;) shit bugs the crap out of me. Why he has to do that tells me his mind needs some therapy. Just saying.
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt
Before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town
Where nothing ever happened?

It's no secret that the both of us
Are running out of time

So hello from the other side (other side)
I must have called a thousand times (thousand times)
Hello from the outside (outside)
At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)
Anymore

(Highs, highs, highs, highs, lows, lows, lows, lows)
Anymore
Anymore
Anymore
Anymore

Hello from the other side (other side)
I must have called a thousand times (thousand times)
Hello from the outside (outside)
At least I can say that I've tried (I've tried)
Anymore.