Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I don't believe most of what comes from the CDC.

Ky says having anti bodies equals having the jab. I am just fine not having both.

You are trying to paint me as some a hole who will cough on people or just in other ways disrespect others. Far from the truth.

If you want a jab, fine with me. If you don't, that is perfectly fine with me also. It should be a choice you make not forced upon you. Especially since it is experimental. Fast track approval or not, it is still not long term tested for safety.

You can have the last word.
KY? My earlier comment stands.

No not coughing on people, but spreading false information is as bad.

The technology has had decades of research, as explained by others in the thread. You make it sound like they thought it up in Jan 2020 with no research and launched it into arms. Ridiculous.

Honestly, your lack of proper research and disinformation is disgusting. Saying 1% of Americans being dead is okay with you.. and then doubling down on that is appalling but not surprising. At least the "hello" man tried to run from it.... but it was too late for him.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
All I have to do is look around and see that more and more places are requiring masks again.

I also see the powers that be doubling down on jabs.

We are around 50% jabbed. That number should show a reduction in infections. If the infections were dropping we wouldn't be FORCED to get jabbed and we wouldn't be FORCED to wear masks.

I deal in the real world, not lab reports and controlled studies.
No matter what anyone says in this thread, I don't think you'll ever be able to put it together. The delta variant is causing this latest surge/spike in cases and deaths. If the delta variant never existed you wouldn't be seeing what we are seeing right now. And if only 50% of the population is unvaccinated then it keeps spreading in that sector of the population. It's been proven that at least 90% of the people in the hospitals (and over loading many of the hospitals), and dying are the unvaccinated people. What's that tell you?

It's a moving, ever changing virus, and as it mutates and sends waves of infections mostly to the unvaccinated people, then things need to be done, like wearing masks inside again, social distancing and getting vaccinated. It;s really not hard to understand why we are where we're at right now, but it seems to be a giant leap for some people to have enough thought and logic to grasp, or to do some reseach of their own instead of listening to some anti-vaxxer sources of false "information".

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are assuming all of us have the same values, ideals and goals.

It is obvious some people on here aren't "all there" for whatever reason. Then, I'm not sure some have thought their arguments out. They can't connect the dots of what they say vs. the reality of the situation. Or maybe they don't care if more Americans die.

Or maybe you don't "assume" and this is mild entertainment, as it is for me... :clap:
Yeah, I think pretty much. And here's about the difficulty level to connect the dots. 😄

1631418457114.jpeg

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If the Delta variant didn't hit and spread across the country, then we would have been a lot closer to "back to normal". When big spikes happen like this, then we go back to the protocols like mask wearing, social distancing, etc to try and stop the spread, cases and deaths. It's really not rocket science.

This graph is basically the same shape for most states, but at different rates depending on location and population density. It looks like it's just starting to roll over due to kicking in more precautions again and maybe more people getting vaccinated (there was a spike in that too), so that's good news. I borrowed this from Burkey in an earlier post, hope you don't mind.

1631419527584.png

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I drove down to Gibbs High School for the public ceremony in honor of one of the 13 fallen military service members killed in Afganastan (sp) and was gone for a few hours. Got back and find several pages added.
A thing I want to address is the survival rate before the jabs. Back a whole lot of pages this was addressed in length. So the information has been posted on this site. Maybe in the thread that was closed and I think deleted.
I do not recall all the % for all the age groups. I do recall for my age group the survival rate was 94.5%. I am pretty confident all other age groups were at or above 99%. I feel confident the overall rate of survival was then published as over 99%.
I do not know if a search can be made to get the old numbers. Anyway this business of suggesting I have to provide a link works both ways. I am sure the info was on this site, maybe in this thread. If it was in the thread deleted then it may be lost. I still do not understand why that thread was both closed and also deleted.
The information about the death rate in the first wave is out there if you search for it. The death rate wasn't below 1% like you claimed.

" The proportion of COVID-19 deaths <50 years among all COVID-19 deaths in the first wave did not exceed 1.5% in any high-income country except for the USA (2.8% for a cut-off of <45 years) and it was much higher in Ukraine (12.7%). "

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7875012/

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The shots are allowing the vaccinated to both catch the virus and also to shed infectious virus.
How many times does it have to be said that vaccinated people don't catch the virus anywhere near the rate of the unvaccinated. And also that the vaccination is not 100% effective - you already know that, all vaccine manufactures have said what their initial efficacy is - and are now divulging how the efficacy goes down in some cases, which isn't really a huge surprise when it comes to vaccinations. Simple math ... if it's 95% effective then 5 out of every 100 will probably still catch Covid. Why are over 90% of the people in the hospital and dying right now unvaccinated? ... that couldn't we the case if the vaccine didn't work very well. And it's been shown that vaccinated people shed and spread much lower than the unvaccinated. It's all at your finger tips to go find for yourself if you don't want to believe it here.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
70% was supposed to make herd immunity.

This is not going away. You can jab and mask up and it will just mutate into the next variety. Wash rinse repeat.

Lock us down like New Zealand.. Oops that isn't working either.

Aus. Nope

Still 99% survive the infection. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

The sky is falling
Let’s just check your claims against reality.

New Zealand, population 5 million.
Graph below.
Also worth mentioning that NZ has had less cases in TOTAL than your Kentucky is currently seeing per day.
Yeah, none of it works at all…

Australia, 90% of cases happening in one state. Population of that state, 8 million. >50% larger population than KY but roughly 1/3 the daily cases…
Graph Below.

C2C6B9B3-CF6D-4C35-8666-5842A2EB0719.png

EB0CE6B0-FEBE-4D6F-985E-B00E0C1E8763.png

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Some insight into the HCQ debacle.
Ivermectin gets a look in too.
Must admit, it’s weird when the numbers in the studies don’t even add up properly.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
https://www.yahoo.com/news/revealed-scientists-dismissed-wuhan-lab-140928767.html

Finally some truth coming out.

All but one scientist who penned a letter in The Lancet dismissing the possibility that coronavirus could have come from a lab in Wuhan were linked to its Chinese researchers, their colleagues or funders
https://www.yahoo.com/news/internal-documents-further-contradict-fauci-142902303.html

The internal documents detail the work of EcoHealth Alliance, an American research non-profit which used NIH funding to research novel bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan lab.

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
The information about the death rate in the first wave is out there if you search for it. The death rate wasn't below 1% like you claimed.

" The proportion of COVID-19 deaths <50 years among all COVID-19 deaths in the first wave did not exceed 1.5% in any high-income country except for the USA (2.8% for a cut-off of <45 years) and it was much higher in Ukraine (12.7%). "

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7875012/
Hello; During the pre shot days the stats for death rates were broken down two ways. One was for specific age groups and the other was for an overall average. My comment was that the overall average survival rate was at or over 99% which as best as I can recall from memory is correct.

What you have cited above is the rate for a specific age group of greater than 45 years of age, not the overall average. I stated in my recent post that for my age group the survival rate was 94.5%. I was 73 at the time and that makes my age group death rate over 5%. It has been known and understood from early on in the outbreak that the older people had the worst outcomes. Followed by those with specific co-morbidities.

Older people with co-morbidities such as myself were at the highest risk so I took a risk and had the shots. But even a survival rate of over 94% is good odds. I would like to have such a survival rate for any health problem that comes along.

My quoting a high survival rate does not translate to being callous about those who die any more than when you make allowances for the vaccine being less than 100% effective. I do not see how you can try to claim to have it both ways and be credible. I could be underhanded and claim that because you are a champion of the shots which are not 100%, that you do not care about the vaccinated who get covid and die, but will not do so.

The overall rate of survival is calculated for all age groups and was winding up being higher than for specific older age groups. I have not checked the age group stats in a few months so cannot say how the age group survival rates are now.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
My quoting a high survival rate does not translate to being callous about those who die any more than when you make allowances for the vaccine being less than 100% effective.
The tactic they are using is the same as is used if you are against tax increases. If you oppose them you want to kill kids and old people.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.yahoo.com/news/revealed-scientists-dismissed-wuhan-lab-140928767.html

Finally some truth coming out.

All but one scientist who penned a letter in The Lancet dismissing the possibility that coronavirus could have come from a lab in Wuhan were linked to its Chinese researchers, their colleagues or funders
https://www.yahoo.com/news/internal-documents-further-contradict-fauci-142902303.html

The internal documents detail the work of EcoHealth Alliance, an American research non-profit which used NIH funding to research novel bat coronaviruses at the Wuhan lab.
Sweet Jesus…
Whether or not a letter was drafted or who drafted it has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on whether scientists will investigate the origin of the virus.
The origin is consistent with a virus that has evolved naturally. Yes, it could have been engineered, but, if it was, they went about it the hard way.
This much is known because scientists actually went and did the research, rather than deciding to leave it alone because of some letter that you think supports a “truth”.

The question is, did it escape and if so, was it by accident?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I don't believe most of what comes from the CDC.

Ky says having anti bodies equals having the jab. I am just fine not having both.

You are trying to paint me as some a hole who will cough on people or just in other ways disrespect others. Far from the truth.

If you want a jab, fine with me. If you don't, that is perfectly fine with me also. It should be a choice you make not forced upon you. Especially since it is experimental. Fast track approval or not, it is still not long term tested for safety.

You can have the last word.
Good christ, these vaccines are the most studied vaccines ever. They are about as far away from experimental as they can be.

Thinking otherwise just shows your ignorance and bias.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red