Sponsored

Saying bye to the '14 in the morning.

nyyankees2589

Threads
Reaction score
Went through the same thing last week when I traded my car for the EB. Except Im still mourning it and realize I made a HUGE mistake. :(

Please do tell, im about to trade in for the ecoboost too. im guessing by ECOBUST it must be the engine you dont like? anything else?
Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Please do tell, im about to trade in for the ecoboost too. im guessing by ECOBUST it must be the engine you dont like? anything else?
I for the life of me don't understand why people buy something before they are 110% sure they want it...especially a car.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Went through the same thing last week when I traded my car for the EB. Except Im still mourning it and realize I made a HUGE mistake. :(
That's rough to hear. What in particular do you not like?

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I for the life of me don't understand why people buy something before they are 110% sure they want it...especially a car.
For me every car i have bought has been for the wrong reasons
Always gone with the Heart not the Head
Mostly always been on the WOW effect, the look of the car, the buzz it gives you. then the interior and the test drive
I bought my S197 after a 10min test drive, but already knew i wanted it from the advert, and it was my 1st Lefty, but that did not worry me as have driven 1000s of miles in the US. With the S550 was not a fan, but did like the interior, was not a fan of the front, but then saw the Black on Black, and there was that WOW, then was told about the Calif Special, loved the front and the different badges, the wheels and the silver tape just works so well, and love the hood indicators and there was that WOW, went for a test drive in a lefty GT 16, 5mins later i knew that was my new love
Am already buying loads of bits for her, and don't even get the car for another month
Steph just said to me "its like you are buying your baby presents before you receive her" lucky Steph understands me

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
And why the yr and 4 month nekro