blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
Bittersweet day tomorrow morning. Driving my current Mustang to Greenville, SC to meet its new owner. I LOVE this car. I miss it already. BUT, seeing posts from my forum friends that have already taken delivery of their S550, sure has me excited for the near future. Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions here and posted reviews. I haven't been on Facebook or Twitter for weeks! lol Because of this forum, I know I have made the right decision. Thanks again.
Sponsored

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
I am preparing myself for this day too. Don't sweat it man best way to get over a girl is with the next one right? ;) Especially when she looks as sweet as the S550.

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
My 13 has been wearing a dealer tag since Wednesday. As my first Mustang in the perfect color I'm sad to see her go. But im confident in the love I'll have for my 15. Chin up! It only gets better. :)

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Parted ways with my 05 satin silver GT yesterday, was a sad day. But my new beauty will be here in a few weeks.

Obie

If I could turn back time
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecobust
Went through the same thing last week when I traded my car for the EB. Except Im still mourning it and realize I made a HUGE mistake. :(

Sponsored

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Congrats and good luck! I'll be in the same boat soon. When my car does arrive, I will be trading my 08 for it. Stay safe and post some pics when you have a chance!

OP
OP
blue

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
I am preparing myself for this day too. Don't sweat it man best way to get over a girl is with the next one right? ;) Especially when she looks as sweet as the S550.
This is true!! Thanks brother!

OP
OP
blue

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
My 13 has been wearing a dealer tag since Wednesday. As my first Mustang in the perfect color I'm sad to see her go. But im confident in the love I'll have for my 15. Chin up! It only gets better. :)
Trying. This is gonna be harder than I thought. But, I'm excited for the lucky NC kid that I'm meeting in SC today for my current car. I'll have a month or two to wrap my mind around the new one, and finally get it. Thanks!

OP
OP
blue

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
Parted ways with my 05 satin silver GT yesterday, was a sad day. But my new beauty will be here in a few weeks.
Congrats!!

OP
OP
blue

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
Went through the same thing last week when I traded my car for the EB. Except Im still mourning it and realize I made a HUGE mistake. :(
Oh no, what's the problem?

Sponsored
OP
OP
blue

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
Congrats and good luck! I'll be in the same boat soon. When my car does arrive, I will be trading my 08 for it. Stay safe and post some pics when you have a chance!
Will do! I appreciate it, man. Same to you!

OP
OP
blue

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
That's no good at all! Can you elaborate? Hate the engine, the car, or both?
Sponsored