Sponsored

Saw Petty's Garage S550 @ the Dealer !!!

Dary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT
R&D seems took a few minutes at a local bar
Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Good thing they only need to sell 43 of them.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
57k to add a blower and only get 627hp? That's approx $91 per HP on top of buying the car. If you subtract out the 435hp from stock your $57k add on cost is it $192 per HP. Screw that.
I don't like the car and I'm not standing behind it, but just making things clear here.
You know that it's not just the supercharger you're paying for, right??
There's the paint, huge money
There's the wheels, huge money
There's the brakes, huge money, etc., etc.
Again,.....I don't like the car, but there are some costs to a car like this. Whether it's 100K worth, I don't know. Maybe to a collector.

Sponsored

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
100K? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
I like the colors. I think I'd like it better if the front and side lips and diffuser were still the black color.

Not a fan of the circular blue trim on the wheels. Maybe if the blue was a different pattern.

I thought the ghosted number and pinstripes were nice touches, and I like the "authentic" mounting of the NASCAR style spoiler. I wouldn't buy one, but with some minor tweaks I might like it very much. As it stands, I'm OK with it. Not loving it, but not offended either.

-T

Sponsored

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
About the only thing I like on the car is the spoiler.

But that is the part of me that wishes NASCAR used cars that were race prepped off the show room floor. Not some stupid spec race where the cars are all the same except for stickers to make it somewhat look like the model it claims to be.

That petty car in a solid color like black or guard or magnetic would be a really cool looking car.

S550s in all grabber blue can and do look awesome. But that 2 tone just doesnt sit right with me at all.

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
Only thing I really don't like is the wheels. Change the wheel style and get rid of the two-color and I think that it would make it look better by bounds.
But still too high of a price for that. For that price, that's my used Gallardo money, which would still stand out as much as this stang

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Honestly I don't think anyone in this age cars about Richard Petty limited Mustangs.