Satin White Vs. Satin Black

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
I have to say the white looks fantastic and really does a great job of showing the lines off quite well. You couldn’t go wrong with the satin white with gloss black accents/wheels.
HOWEVER:
I am and always have been a fan of black on cars, especially Mustangs. I would have to go with satin black with gloss black accents/wheels if it were mine. There’s just something about that combination that really gets me. If/when I get a black GT350 I plan to go Satin black with gloss black GT350 stripes with the red pinstripes on the sides of the stripes and gloss black wheels.
That satin white though really does look good and would definitely catch my eye and require a closer look if I seen it out and about.

Esha800HP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Newt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wrapped mine in satin pearl white, over my original decision of satin black. No regrets. The white looks great and makes any carbon fiber really pop on the car.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
White is one of my least favorite colors if I’m being honest. That said, I’d take that satin pearl over the satin black any day. Looks really cool, reminds me a little bit of the White Platinum Tri-Coat color that was offered in 2017.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Sell the car. You don’t deserve it.

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Another advantage to white is if it, God forbid, got dirty it's far less obvious than on black.
Sponsored