Sponsored

San Antonio Area Meet uP?

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
Hey guys Ive been on the forum for a while and i love my car but i really want to start connecting with other s550 owners in the area. Looking to setup a meet or a group of some sort. Not like a car club but just good vibes. I have a Decently modified ecoboost and a pretty good background with cars. Also looking to start a youtube channel pretty soon. Feel free to chime in. :)
Sponsored

Back in the Saddle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
I'd be down for a meetup. Ive seen plenty of s550's on the streets but I dont think many people know about the forum.

OP
OP

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd be down for a meetup. Ive seen plenty of s550's on the streets but I dont think many people know about the forum.
Same here, they always notice me but no one really has modifications. Ill wait a little bit to see if anyone else post on here, but in the meantime... what side of town are you on?

Last edited:

4to8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 A6
I'd be game. Is yours the slammed DIB car? I'm on the north east side. Got a whipple going on my car soon.

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
My buddie, who is not on here, and I would also be down to meet up

Also got a friend coming from Missouri next week who has an S550 who would also be down

Last edited:

Sponsored

5.0hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'd be down for a meet up. I'm a little on the younger side so idk if that matters at all though.

OP
OP

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry lol I've been a little busy but I'm thinking next week we can all get together on like Saturday and roll out. Anyone have a location in mind? All of you guys have 5.0s lol I'm probably gonna be the only ecoboost there if we doo meet but that's kool I want to see what people in San Antonio are doing these cars.

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
There is a cars and coffee next week May 14 near LaCanterra? I might go check that out.
I've never been to one but would be interested in meeting fellow Stang owners in the area.

OP
OP

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a cars and coffee next week May 14 near LaCanterra? I might go check that out.
I've never been to one but would be interested in meeting fellow Stang owners in the area.
Nice! Im going to have to look into that. Might bring my camera.

Sponsored

Back in the Saddle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Ill be at Cars and Coffee tomorrow too. Planning on getting there early as it tends to fill up quick. I'll be in 16 magnetic gt. Come say hello!

Plimmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was there in a magnetic 2015 GT. We will have to co-ordinate a meeting point, say several mustangs there.

paullyd210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
A ticking time bomb ;)
Last minute but if anybody is bored.... me my friend and spoolin are going on a little cruise on a nice little twisty road wbout 30 mins out of San Antonio we are leaving today at 1:30

PM your number and I'll text you the info
Sponsored