Saabkyle04 - Mustang GT and Ecoboost Review

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Review of GT and Ecoboost by Saabkyle04

"Hello and welcome to Saabkyle04! YouTube's largest collection of automotive variety! In today's video, we'll take an up close and personal, in depth look at the all new, 6th generation Ford Mustang.

MSRP pricing for the Mustang Fastback, before options, begins at:
V6: $23,600
Ecoboost: $25,170
Ecoboost Premium: $29,170
GT: $32,100
GT Premium: $36,100
Cars in this video ranged from $32,100-$40,500

As a courtesy, I'd like to thank Green Ford (Greensboro, NC) and Parkway Ford (Winston Salem, NC) for providing the Mustangs featured in today's video! For more info on their inventory, check out:
http://www.greenford.com
http://www.parkwayford.com

During this presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the vehicle is all about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel economy, the occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach you how to use most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed fashion, that before, you could only get from going to a dealership yourself! Throughout the video, I will highlight key styling and unique differences about the vehicle, any available options, and of course it would not be an enthusiast car video without the good ole engine portion with rev and exhaust note with interior and exterior perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle."

[ame]
Sorry don't know how to embed
Sponsored

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
Saabkyle Review (GT and EcoBoost)

Did a quick search and didn't find this...

Enjoy!

OP
OP
Haz93

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
It is a really good in depth review, although can be a little misleading to the non mustang freaks (I.e. Us lot :p ) when describing some of the options ( he describes the GT pp alloys while showing picture of premium ecoboost ) maybe it's just me :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
In Depth Review of GT, EB: 30 mins

[ame]

During this presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the vehicle is all about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel economy, the occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach you how to use most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed fashion, that before, you could only get from going to a dealership yourself! Throughout the video, I will highlight key styling and unique differences about the vehicle, any available options, and of course it would not be an enthusiast car video without the good ole engine portion with rev and exhaust note with interior and exterior perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
It is a really good in depth review, although can be a little misleading to the non mustang freaks (I.e. Us lot :p ) when describing some of the options ( he describes the GT pp alloys while showing picture of premium ecoboost ) maybe it's just me :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he got some of the timings wrong between the video and the voice-over but otherwise it was a well-informed review.

volsfan0911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
I think he got some of the timings wrong between the video and the voice-over but otherwise it was a well-informed review.
he generally knows his stuff and is accurate on all of his facts. He's been doing these for quite a while on YouTube. When you start getting copycats then you're doing something well ;-)

Malikona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R1
Good video for someone new to the car. I can sum it up (and all of his videos) in a few lines though: "See how she looks, start 'er up, get in 'er, see how she feels, see how she sounds, shut 'er up, and shut 'er down."
Sponsored