Sponsored

S550 vs. 2016 C63 AMG Coupe

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
In a straight line any turbo'd Mustang will absolutely rape a Lambo. You do understand a S550 is a 32K car? 48 Grand worth of mods turns it into a full on race car. 80K will also get you a used cobra jet since you like silly comparisons! But hey, your right. No disclaimers? So what are your thoughts on a S550 Vs. a Yugo? How bout a S550 VS a Smart car? What other silly comparisons can we make simply because this is the VS section?
Agreed. You put 80k into a base GT and you're murdering a stock Lamborghini.
Sponsored

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Agreed. You put 80k into a base GT and you're murdering a stock Lamborghini.
You must be kidding?

Drag strip?? Those are 10.8 second quarter cars (aventador)..

How about 10-15k in Mustang....
Lambos are also not great track cars and not enjoyable to drive in the twisties. Look up car and driver lightning lap times, stock corvettes beat them....

They are show off cars and excel at peacocking, nothing wrong with that! Not a driving or drag enthusiasts choice...

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You must be kidding?

Lambos are also not great track cars and not enjoyable to drive in the twisties. Look up car and driver lightning lap times, stock corvettes beat them....

They are show off cars and excel at peacocking, nothing wrong with that! Not a driving or drag enthusiasts choice...
Check the fast list on this forum. 10.8 ain't shit! But yes a supercharger will do the trick and you still have another 30-40 grand for suspension and other goodies. I was merely making a point that the S550 is a 30K car and one is a 70K car to begin with! And since there's no disclaimers in the VS section of this forum. I expect the next thread to actually compare a S550 VS. a Lambo since money is no object and there is no disclaimers in the VS section.:doh:

ZaneWayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy SS
You must be kidding?

Not I'm not kidding. And I am confused by your post haha. I said if you put 80k into a GT you're murdering a Lamborghini.

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
Check the fast list on this forum. 10.8 ain't shit! But yes a supercharger will do the trick and you still have another 30-40 grand for suspension and other goodies. I was merely making a point that the S550 is a 30K car and one is a 70K car to begin with! And since there's no disclaimers in the VS section of this forum. I expect the next thread to actually compare a S550 VS. a Lambo since money is no object and there is no disclaimers in the VS section.:doh:
what does a 350r retail for again?

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
what does a 350r retail for again?
Who cares? You said I couldn't build a S550 that would school a lambo. I don't want to start with a 350R.

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
No $80k Mustang will school a Lambo. Ever. And seeing as how the comparison was strictly a cosmetic one and they're both 2 door coupes I don't really see how it's apples to oranges. I didn't see a disclaimer in the description where it said the Mustang Vs. thread had to be between vehicles that would be cross shopped with an S550.

Thats not entirely true. The design for the sedan is 2 years old but this is the new coupe design for '16. It looks quite different, and far better in my opinion than the bulbous sedan would suggest. And unless they completely revise pricing you're not looking at anywhere near 100k.

I have a mustang with a total cost of $38k(car and build) that will demolish any stock lambo, and even some modified ones in every way possible, besides top speed. i have a second mustang (less then 20k total invested) that will almost mph in the 1/4 what a aventador will do in the texas mile. I must have unicorn cars.

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red EcoBoost Premium with 20" wheels...
I have a mustang with a total cost of $38k(car and build) that will demolish any stock lambo, and even some modified ones in every way possible, besides top speed. i have a second mustang (less then 20k total invested) that will almost mph in the 1/4 what a aventador will do in the texas mile. I must have unicorn cars.
But at the end of the day...they're still Mustang's!

Comparing a Aventador with a hoped-up Mustang...spare me! :lol:

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
must be a car that isn't included in your sig

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
Who cares? You said I couldn't build a S550 that would school a lambo. I don't want to start with a 350R.
the original comparison was a cosmetic one. and when you price a 350r (or base 350 with mark up) you can easily cross shop with a c63.

Sponsored

HoustonMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red EcoBoost Premium with 20" wheels...
MB website has AMG C63 starting at $65,000

add $2030 for LSD

Edition 507 Package
$9,750
Increased engine output (507 hp, 457 lb-ft of torque)
Top track speed increased to 174 mph
AMG Performance Braking System

http://www.caranddriver.com/mercedes-amg/c63
5-star
Zero to 60 mph: 3.7-3.8 sec

The 469-hp 4.0-liter twin-turbo V-8 puts its muscle to the rear wheels through a seven-speed automatic
The new W205 based C63 is so sweet...

:thumbsup:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
But at the end of the day...they're still Mustang's!

Comparing a Aventador with a hoped-up Mustang...spare me! :lol:
Great. Spend over 200 grand to get your ass kicked by a lowly old mustang. At the end of the day.:doh:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
the original comparison was a cosmetic one. and when you price a 350r (or base 350 with mark up) you can easily cross shop with a c63.
Ok. debating what something looks like is like debating what something tastes like. Mustangs wins that comparison on this forum.;)

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
must be a car that isn't included in your sig
im not sure what you could possibly mean by that. apparently its too much for you to comprehend a mid 9 second 04 cobra and a low 8 second 67 can be hand built(not paying a shop) for reasonable money. and @HoustonMustang you couldn't pay me to drive one of those jackass lambos. I think they look like shit and aren't worth their weight in scrap. I enjoy American cars :ford:

but then again I keep forgetting this is a forum where guys post threads asking how to do sound tube deletes, and think that stock 4 cylinder mustangs are performance vehicles. lets talk about fast cars when your dyno sheets have a comma in them.
Sponsored