Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
[MENTION=29412]tonyd1[/MENTION]

Nice pics!! The wheels really make the car pop!

What mud guards and what lowering springs do you have on your ride?

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

mud flaps are from -RPI, their install instructions for the rear are screwed up, you'll need 6 screw clips to complete the rears, they provided 6 push pin, I told them those wouldn't work-they got stupid on me, so I just stopped trying to tell them their set up wouldn't work. these are the thicker version of there mud flaps, cost me about 73.00 with the clips from a parts store. the car isn't lowered at all, stock height, thanks for the kind words. the wheels are from American muscle-RTR , 19" set up-9.5's front, 10.5 rears, stock tires-255's front, 275 rears-Tond1:ford::ford:

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

some more-
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
some more-
002.jpg
Gorgeous! :cheers:
I see you've got some tint, thats my next mod, as soon as Voo Doo
gets back in town and hooks me up with his guy!

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
What Windows did you tint and what % tint....very nice ..Bare..needs this!!
front windshield strip-5%front doors-30% state legal(FL) , rest of car 15%- GREAT JOB BY MY INSTALLER!:clap2:

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=29412]tonyd1[/MENTION] your car looks great, especially with the PP2 replicas! Did you weigh them before installation?

I am about to order the RPI Mud Guards also, could you post what kind of screw you needed from the hardware store? Thanks!
i DIDN'T WEIGH THE WHEEL/TIRES COMBINED. tHE WHEELS WEIGHT IS 26#. OK, ON THE RPI MUD FLAPS, you'll have to take the rear wheels off . there's 1 push pin that needs to be removed and reused on the lower inner corner,RPI provides the screws and spacers for each screw. i applied a little silicone to keep the spacers from coming off the screws, after you remove the liner, you'll see 3 small holes that the screws screw into, the idiots a RPI provided push pins to fill the 3 holes on each the car, I assume they wanted us the screw the provided screw /spacer set up into the push pins.I went to O'Reilly's parts store and picked up 3 small screw clips that will slide over the 3 holes , then you reinstall the liner the 3 holes on the mud flap screw into those hole and alignment into the clips, then install the lower push pin and your done. I didn't like their push pin set up because,after you screw the screws into the pins, if they crack and break apart, you'll have screws flopping around, once you screw the screws into the clips, they'll never fall out, just my opinion. -I'd go to the RPI web site print out the instruction and you'll get a better idear of what I'm speaking about,GOOD LUCK- Tonyd1:cheers:

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Time for another pic of my Ruby Red CS with PP wheels:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
After having DD it all winter I forgot how awesome ruby red is in the sunlight! Just gorgeous, and this is even before my detail/ceramic goes on in a few weeks.
Doing it yourself or farming it out?? I did mine, easy job but 3 days. Not long days, a few beers and tunes took it easy with the polisher! The big thing is...clean, clean, clean before application and wear rubber gloves! :cheers::cheers:l

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
have u got a side shot?
This is as close as I have to full on side shot for now.

Doing it yourself or farming it out?? I did mine, easy job but 3 days. Not long days, a few beers and tunes took it easy with the polisher! The big thing is...clean, clean, clean before application and wear rubber gloves! :cheers::cheers:l
Yessir! I plan on at least 6 Corona. Plan is to make the ceramic coating it's own day from everything else so I can take my time with it.
2018-04-26 14.49.49.jpg

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
This is as close as I have to full on side shot for now.

Yessir! I plan on at least 6 Corona. Plan is to make the ceramic coating it's own day from everything else so I can take my time with it.
The actual application is easy-peasy.....won’t take long, just make sure to change the applicator cloth a lot...it will dry and become. Hardship that will actually scratch the paint again!!! I started on the trunk lid....a smaller area to get the hang of it. Good luck, it’s fun!! End result will kill ya!!!

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
The actual application is easy-peasy.....won’t take long, just make sure to change the applicator cloth a lot...it will dry and become. Hardship that will actually scratch the paint again!!! I started on the trunk lid....a smaller area to get the hang of it. Good luck, it’s fun!! End result will kill ya!!!
So when ya coming over to do mine??
Sponsored