MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I finally broke down and ordered the Renegade 2018+ Euro Style with black housing and smoked lenses from CJPony Parts.

Heard great things about FORM but the one time I tried to get them from Steeda USA they were back ordered so they refunded me. CJ has these in stock and others have said good things about them so....

An officer pulled up beside me at the lights this weekend and told me that the blackout covers from American Muscle are too dark; figured it was time to change it up. Can you imagine a grown-ass man like me, approaching 50, getting told "next time I see your car those should not be on it" by someone only slightly older than my son's age? Anyways, rules are rules.

The last step is a custom front grille but all in due time.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Found a shop in the city next to mine and took her to Sweet Wheelz to assess the loud music with bass = rattle in the passenger side door issue. They put some sound-deadening material in the passenger side door. The problem is completely solved.

Now I'm going to have to book to have them do the Driver Side door cause I can hear a little bit from there. First world problems, #AmIRight?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Found a shop in the city next to mine and took her to Sweet Wheelz to assess the loud music with bass = rattle in the passenger side door issue. They put some sound-deadening material in the passenger side door. The problem is completely solved.

Now I'm going to have to book to have them do the Driver Side door cause I can hear a little bit from there. First world problems, #AmIRight?
The audio upgrade rabbit hole is deep if you care to go down it.

OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
The audio upgrade rabbit hole is deep if you care to go down it.
Noooooooooooooooo... stay away!!!!!! I know the darkness of which you speak.

I've had boxes/enclosures in many of my vehicles over the years. I could have bought the Mustang outright with what I've spent on stereo equipment over the years. That is why I went with the B&O cause it had everything I needed (I practiced this speech to myself regularly).

OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Removed my stock lights and installed the Renegade 2018+ Smoked ones. Very happy with the result. This should eliminate getting an occasional warning from the local constabulary.

1681675182765.png

1681675301986.png

1681675924386.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
New front grille inserts inbound. Finally pulled the trigger on this one!

1708545150124.png

Why? Opted for this instead of the GT500 bumper conversion as I don't want to raise the car up to stock height and then have to buy 4x 20" rims just to make so I don't drag the front around everywhere. Plus was warned away from the 777 kit (the best looking in my opinion) by a couple of YouTubers that I speak with regularly; apparently it's built for looks and not lasting.

OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Nice. Parts arrived today! CustomCarGrills guys are FAST!

2024-02-23_16h10_53.png

2024-02-23_16h11_04.png
Sponsored