Sponsored

Roush axle back exhaust

jdpatt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt convertible Triple yellow 50th Anniversary
So the wife drove our Gt convertible to work yesterday cause it's been unseasonably warm here in Illinois. At lunch when she came home she said that in the spring she wants to put on a set of Roush axle back exhaust. Woohoo.
I've been trying since April to talk her into getting a set. Several friends that have Mustangs have the same setup.
So we will be waking up the neighbors on startup in the spring. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Love mine. Totally should do it.

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
Awesome! the roush AB's sound awesome just by itself! The start-ups revs past 2k rpm are by far my favourite!

I ended up putting a Lethal H-pipe on it - it really awakens the car!

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Very happy with my Roush axlebacks . No drone at all . Had Bassani's on my 2011GT before and much prefer the Roush.

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Nice choice! Another happy Roush customer here. No drone at all. It is a little too quiet for me actually-I will be adding a resonator delete in the spring.

Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Nice choice! Another happy Roush customer here. No drone at all. It is a little too quiet for me actually-I will be adding a resonator delete in the spring.
Be advised ... the Roush coupled with a resonator delete is among the loudest combos out there right now.

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
Be advised ... the Roush coupled with a resonator delete is among the loudest combos out there right now.
I agree. H-pipe and Roush Axle Backs are loud. But I love the sound of them every time I start it.

lightnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base GT
Yup.

Sponsored

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Another happy Roush AB customer here. Love em, love em, love em.

Blue 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
as many have said the roush with hpipe res delete is loud but sounds awesome. i have had it for a about a week now and still want to just drive the car to watch everybody turn heads when I drive by lol..

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Lol consider me warned. I have watched the CJ Pony Parts video with the res delete like 50 times and like how it can be loud but also have no drone. I don't necessarily want to be obnoxiously loud, but I was both pleased dissapointed with the 15 Roush AB when I first had it installed.....I like that it definitely seems to have a deeper tone than my 14 but dislike that it seems more tame and isn't as loud.:frusty:

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Lol consider me warned. I have watched the CJ Pony Parts video with the res delete like 50 times and like how it can be loud but also have no drone. I don't necessarily want to be obnoxiously loud, but I was both pleased dissapointed with the 15 Roush AB when I first had it installed.....I like that it definitely seems to have a deeper tone than my 14 but dislike that it seems more tame and isn't as loud.:frusty:
Well, it will definitely fill the volume void. I personally love it. I really like that the volume can be modulated with the throttle. It isn't obnoxious during idle and normal acceleration, but as soon as you punch it .. wake up!

ifly680g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
So the wife drove our Gt convertible to work yesterday cause it's been unseasonably warm here in Illinois. At lunch when she came home she said that in the spring she wants to put on a set of Roush axle back exhaust. Woohoo.
I've been trying since April to talk her into getting a set. Several friends that have Mustangs have the same setup.
So we will be waking up the neighbors on startup in the spring. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I loved the sound of my Roush axle backs and Ford racing X pipe but the drone at highway speeds was a bit much. I replaced it with a Corsa Sport cat back, loud but no drone, but i'm old so that may be a factor.
I live in Northwest Indiana and will be selling mine if your interested, about 2500 miles on the Axle backs and less then 500 on the X pipe. In my opinion the Roush with the resonator is the perfect combo, no drone.
Sponsored