Roadcourse Willow Spring 2015 PP GT

Jmab.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Planning to go to streets of willow soon. For those people who track their cars. Any recommendations, regarding engine oil that i should use?
Or will stock work just fine? Im going to use Motul RBF 600 for brake fluid.

I have a 2015 Mustang GT PP with FP power pack 2, and FP track handling pack. Are differential coolers necessary for this track or itll be fine? Coz i really dont wanna install if its not necessary. Thanks
Sponsored

nbjeeptj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neill
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Look in your manual to verify, but I am pretty sure it will say 5-30 for track use on the engine oil. As for the diff cooler, I have a 3:73 rear end from a PP mustang in mine, but since mine started out as a non PP model it does not have the sensor for the diff temp, so I dont get the hot diff warning. It may fall apart on the next track event but so far I have 4000 miles of beating on it on the track with no ill effect, so other than sending you a warning yours will be fine for a few track days.

OP
OP

Jmab.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Look in your manual to verify, but I am pretty sure it will say 5-30 for track use on the engine oil. As for the diff cooler, I have a 3:73 rear end from a PP mustang in mine, but since mine started out as a non PP model it does not have the sensor for the diff temp, so I dont get the hot diff warning. It may fall apart on the next track event but so far I have 4000 miles of beating on it on the track with no ill effect, so other than sending you a warning yours will be fine for a few track days.
Thanks, ill leave it as it is then.
Sponsored