Sponsored

Review of BMR handling springs (SP083) paired with the Ford Performance track shocks

NeverSatisfied

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT 6MT Base
The FP track dampers and struts come with the bump stops pre-cut to correct size and pre-installed. No need to alter them.
Yeah I guess I should have been more clear--the BMW bump stop material was different than the OEM bumps I removed.

Bump stop material, shape, length, and location all play a big role in ride quality when there's minimal up travel before bump stop engagement.
Sponsored

S550_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Yeah I guess I should have been more clear--the BMW bump stop material was different than the OEM bumps I removed.

Bump stop material, shape, length, and location all play a big role in ride quality when there's minimal up travel before bump stop engagement.

some of you with the experience could probably confirm this, but wouldn't it be one of the purposes of installing the bmr rear shock mounts.... to give you full travel of the shocks and keep you from riding on the bump stops.....Thanks in advance for your time to respond to this comment!