Retro F-150

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
I like the old F150, but this is a solid NO.

OP
OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Just like this Slivraydo

dcbe940bc9b34d55982a95268e0d68b1_c3x0-2011x1512.jpg

Sponsored

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
I actually dig those "retro" f-150s. If i wasnt serious about getting a Raptor, i would probably do something like that with a F-150. My grandfather had an old F-150 that was Green and White. Be sweet to do something like that as a memorial

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I actually dig those "retro" f-150s. If i wasnt serious about getting a Raptor, i would probably do something like that with a F-150. My grandfather had an old F-150 that was Green and White. Be sweet to do something like that as a memorial
I think that would be awesome.!

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
In that case, I can definitely see it! I might do something similar. But just as a general throwback, for me it is a solid no.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I picked up my new DD F-150 over the weekend, and the dealer had one just like the OP. Not really my cup of tea on the Fords, I like the general concept a little better on the previous-gen Chevs.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I don't mind it. I'm not into pickups, so I'm not in the market - but I think it looks good.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Here’s what a real truck looks like.
This is my daily driver.
7533E3D4-BE09-4D23-908A-336A09213882.jpeg

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I picked up my new DD F-150 over the weekend, and the dealer had one just like the OP. Not really my cup of tea on the Fords, I like the general concept a little better on the previous-gen Chevs.
Nice! I have an F150 on order, should be here in 1 week that will take over DD duties from the Mustang. Will use the Mustang as a good weather, weekend or evening warrior after that comes in.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Nice! I have an F150 on order, should be here in 1 week that will take over DD duties from the Mustang. Will use the Mustang as a good weather, weekend or evening warrior after that comes in.
Nice! Post up pics!

My Mustang has been a weekend toy since Day 1, I still haven't cracked 8,000 miles. Sometimes I ponder why I own it, but it's paid for so whatever....

My new truck is a regular cab short bed XLT 4x4 with the 5.0/10-speed in Stone Gray. My '13 Jeep was starting to annoy me over the last couple of years with repairs that no vehicle with under 60,000 miles should ever have, so one day I built a new truck online on a whim and this one popped up on an inventory search sitting on a lot in northern MN. Exactly as I would have equipped it except I would have chosen silver, but it's something different color-wise (my DDs for the last two decades have been silver) and the trade deal I got couldn't be beat. I'll have to take a few shots of it one of these days, the color shifts a lot between gray with a touch of bronze to almost brown depending on lighting. I'm liking it, the thing has balls too.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Post up pics!

My Mustang has been a weekend toy since Day 1, I still haven't cracked 8,000 miles. Sometimes I ponder why I own it, but it's paid for so whatever....

My new truck is a regular cab short bed XLT 4x4 with the 5.0/10-speed in Stone Gray. My '13 Jeep was starting to annoy me over the last couple of years with repairs that no vehicle with under 60,000 miles should ever have, so one day I built a new truck online on a whim and this one popped up on an inventory search sitting on a lot in northern MN. Exactly as I would have equipped it except I would have chosen silver, but it's something different color-wise (my DDs for the last two decades have been silver) and the trade deal I got couldn't be beat. I'll have to take a few shots of it one of these days, the color shifts a lot between gray with a touch of bronze to almost brown depending on lighting. I'm liking it, the thing has balls too.
Will post actual pics when it comes in, but the one on order is a Platinum supercrew (two boys and three dogs) in Blue Jean Metallic with the 3.5 Ecoboost. We will use it for towing our travel trailer, hay, tractor and other things, so went with Max Tow package & tow mirrors, FX4 (I am a hunter) and a few other goodies. I have a bad lower back, so after trying those massaging seats it could change my life (after three hours of towing, have a hard time standing up straight). Fully admit the pathetic factor, and my 20yo self would be making fun of me profusely, but there we are... ;)
Sponsored