bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Rest in peace Prince. I was in high school when the movie Purple Rain was in theaters. I was a life lone Prince fan after seeing the movie. He was a mind boggling singer/song writer and performer. Remember his super bowl performance? Nobody but prince fans thought it was going to be any good and yet he stole the show! Such a shame to die so young. One of the great artists of our time!

Rest in peace Chyna. I was never a big wrestling fan. but starting watching once my kids got into it. I liked that Chyna was portrayed as an equal to the men. Having a very young daughter back in the mid 90s. It was nice to say to her. You can be anything you want to be in life. Girls need role models to. It was a shame how Chyna's life spiraled out of control. Her life was truly a sad tail that's come to an end.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i don't get it...why can the famous people who get paid alot of money...not..stay...away...from...drugs...

I'll never get it.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Chyna wrecked her life when she did steroids. I have nothing against them, heck I think they should be legal, but that stuff completely alters a woman's body.

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
i don't get it...why can the famous people who get paid alot of money...not..stay...away...from...drugs...

I'll never get it.
Because they are exposed to it in Hollywood and in their social circles. Being a celebrity today is tough business - people are standing around waiting for you to fall to sell the story. Look at what happened to Amanda Bynes.. They were all over her trying to get a story but not one person bucked the system and tried to help that girl. Luckily for her, her family stepped in otherwise she would been another dead celebrity.

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
Chyna wrecked her life when she did steroids. I have nothing against them, heck I think they should be legal, but that stuff completely alters a woman's body.
Curious, not judging, why steroid should be legal? What is the medical benefit?

Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Curious, not judging, why steroid should be legal? What is the medical benefit?
Well, there is a huge medical benefit. Heck, they are already being used widely for HRT. Regardless, medical benefit or not shouldn't determine whether they are legal or not.

NowInSixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black,Sixth Gen, GT, Bad Arse
TBH I feel more sorry about the passing of Chyna. Prince dying completely overshadowed her own demise. She was arguably the most famous female wrestler of all time. At the very least top 5.

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
I was in high school too back then. Prince god rest your soul and thank you to the high heaven for her below
apollonia-kotero.jpg

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
Was shocked to hear about Prince. The Purple Rain album came out just as I was really starting to become a music fan, Sign O the times was he sound track to my high school years, and one of my fav albums of all time. The world is a different place without The Purple One.

Not sure that any cause of death has yet been determined for Prince. Heard rumors he was treated for a drug overdose days before, but by all accounts I've heard He was a clean cat.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I was in grade school in the 80's when Prince exploded onto the scene. Back then I had a love hate relationship with him. Other kids said I looked like him and honestly I thought he was weird:lol: I grew to respect him as the entertainment legend he is. It never looks good when a star dies suspiciously but we should wait before rushing to judge the circumstances. He was a private guy who was believed to have abstained from drugs and alcohol.

Chyna, changed the game for women in wrestling plain and simple. A big part of the attitude era, the golden age of wresting.
Sponsored