Reputable Tire Install in So Cal?

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
Just trying to plan because I know my back tires aren't going to last the way I drive.

I really don't want to go to Discount Tire with the "techs" there. Any other suggestions?
Sponsored

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I've used Ron's Tire & Wheel on Lankershim Blvd in North Hollywood.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Just trying to plan because I know my back tires aren't going to last the way I drive.

I really don't want to go to Discount Tire with the "techs" there. Any other suggestions?
I got my wheels and tires from Wheel Warehouse in Orange.

Great guys and they really take care of your car.

I will be going back when I wear these out.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

So Cal extends from Mt. Whitney to Yuma to San Ysidro to SLO. Is that your "area"?

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Sorry, Orange/San Diego Counties
Ahh - I don't know about SD or OC but Papini's Garage in Temecula are masters of alignment. A bit of a trip, but your car will be dialed in perfectly.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

Where are you located?

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in North County SD, but work in OC. Willing to drive a little bit to not get techs who don't care...GMC dealer already scratched the black 22" yukon rims just rotating them.
This is why I am so scared if I get a nail. I donā€™t really want to spend the amount of money to get that spare tire kit in my trunk but Iā€™m thinking I might have to. Although when youā€™ve all the sudden put 20 inch in the rear will that still work.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in North County SD, but work in OC. Willing to drive a little bit to not get techs who don't care...GMC dealer already scratched the black 22" yukon rims just rotating them.
I could meet up with you on a weekend and introduce you to the guy who did mine. Just a thought.

Sponsored

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
I got my wheels and tires from Wheel Warehouse in Orange.

Great guys and they really take care of your car.

I will be going back when I wear these out.
Another vote for wheel warehouse....awesome shop

PaddyPrix

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
07 335is, 08 LR2, 13 Tahoe, 18 Mustang GT x2
Vehicle Showcase
What exactly are you needing done? I usually just buy my tires and hit up my local Discount Tire because they're one of the few places that can mount wide tires. When I had my 20" HRE's, I had to drive all around North County SD to like 6 shops (Evans, Firestone, and 3-4 stanceworkz placez) before I found one. The one in San Marcos just off San Marcos Blvd / 79 exit (technically Grand Ave) sees me drop a whole set of slicks off every month and never done me dirty. They've forgotten to charge me the disposal and other little fees here and there and I'm not going to remind them about it either :D

I don't have very positive things to say about the Evans Tire in SM though, very fortunate I have multiple sets of wheels and good standing enough to get a rush mount job.

OP
OP
JuicySmollet

JuicySmollet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juicy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (M2440)
What exactly are you needing done? I usually just buy my tires and hit up my local Discount Tire because they're one of the few places that can mount wide tires. When I had my 20" HRE's, I had to drive all around North County SD to like 6 shops (Evans, Firestone, and 3-4 stanceworkz placez) before I found one. The one in San Marcos just off San Marcos Blvd / 79 exit (technically Grand Ave) sees me drop a whole set of slicks off every month and never done me dirty. They've forgotten to charge me the disposal and other little fees here and there and I'm not going to remind them about it either :D

I don't have very positive things to say about the Evans Tire in SM though, very fortunate I have multiple sets of wheels and good standing enough to get a rush mount job.
Thanks Patrick - I may end up just doing Discount, but the guys in Solana Beach suck...and Encinitas is just a little better. I'll just take photos with the manager before.

mattballislife

Threads
Reaction score
Website
ballislife.com
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
gt350R
714 tires in Westminster. They even allow you to bring your own tires and put em on for $20 a wheel.

they are also one of the very view places that can handle carbon fiber wheels.

Iā€™ve talked to people while waiting that came from as far as apple valley and Glendale to get their alignments etc done here.
Sponsored