Sponsored

Reputable forged wheels?

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I haven't seen it mentioned in the thread yet, but for those not interested in paying $6-8k for wheels by themselves (an absolute racket in my opinion), check out Vertini's VS forged wheels. Weights seem to be low 20's and I believe they can do custom sizing. Also, they are fully forged, not rotary.
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Do you mind explaining why? It could be helpful to some of us.
He is sponsored by them. So of course he is going to rep the brand :)

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, no doubt signature look to have some outstanding product available.

Not taking a stab at you Mr Deep, just being real here with regards to recommendations.

I'd like to hear reasoning why Signature is a better choice than BC Forged for example.

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Signature wheels all damn day
Didn't see any pricing information on their website. Their business model is different from BC but the wheels are still manufactured in Taiwan. Seem nice if any of the styles appeal.

Last edited:

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I haven't seen it mentioned in the thread yet, but for those not interested in paying $6-8k for wheels by themselves (an absolute racket in my opinion), check out Vertini's VS forged wheels. Weights seem to be low 20's and I believe they can do custom sizing. Also, they are fully forged, not rotary.
I tried going the VS Forged route, first to order a set for the GT350. Their 19" don't clear our brakes. Ended up going with BC Forged.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
They do not work on the GT350, we had the first set made for Shift, I test fitted it on my GT350 and they did not clear the brakes by 6.7 mm so we ended up doing BC Forged wheels for him.

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Do you mind explaining why? It could be helpful to some of us.
He is sponsored by them. So of course he is going to rep the brand :)

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, no doubt signature look to have some outstanding product available.

Not taking a stab at you Mr Deep, just being real here with regards to recommendations.

I'd like to hear reasoning why Signature is a better choice than BC Forged for example.
Didn't see any pricing information on their website. Their business mode is different from BC but the wheels are still manufactured in Taiwan. Seem nice if any of the styles appeal.
I left a review of their wheels in my build thread with the first set I had. With that said, I just ordered a 2nd set of wheels from them and will be sure to get more in depth.

I've been around a few different wheel companies over the years. CCW, True Forged, HRE, etc. sponsorship aside, if the wheels from signature weren't a good product I wouldn't give them my business or put my name/reputation behind their products. I was just lucky enough to be one of the first GT350 owners to be offered that opportunity.

Customer service with them has been top notch, and I've always had good contacts with them. Good people that have answered my questions, made me feel like a valued customer, and took the time to help me with pics or renders of my car before purchase of the wheels and coatings. They were their for me before and after my money was spent.

Wheel construction itself is some of the best I have ever seen. Their designs are on point, wheel to caliper clearance is better than OEM, wheel finishes are flawless, wheels are very lightweight (20-22lbs), anti-slip bead knurling is available for track use, packaging for shipping is top notch, and pricing is extremely competitive. Although the prices for their wheels are going up. Many of the forged wheels on the market are produced in the same locations. Ask Paul at PK and he will school you, the same way he schooled me. My other car buddies and the staff at the tire shop were all extremely impressed with their product. The owner of the shop told me this was the nicest set of rims he had seen in over 15 years of being in the business.

Not here to blow smoke. I am sure BC, VS and other manufacturers are making quality products as well. I have not used them personally, so I can't knock them. I am not putting down any other manufacturer, as ultimately it's your money to spend. All I can tell you is what I've experienced, and I continue to have my expectations exceeded. If you spend your money with signature and [MENTION=27861]PositiveGMotorworks[/MENTION] you will not be disappointed. I have twice. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
We gatta get you on that BC game Bro, When you bringing the R down to the shop so we can drool all over it lol. :lol:
Hopefully soon brother. Realistically it will be knotts next year unless I win the lotto. BC did have some smooth designs though. You know that one I wanted but didn't want to run 20's

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I left a review of their wheels in my build thread with the first set I had. With that said, I just ordered a 2nd set of wheels from them and will be sure to get more in depth.

I've been around a few different wheel companies over the years. CCW, True Forged, HRE, etc. sponsorship aside, if the wheels from signature weren't a good product I wouldn't give them my business or put my name/reputation behind their products. I was just lucky enough to be one of the first GT350 owners to be offered that opportunity.

Customer service with them has been top notch, and I've always had good contacts with them. Good people that have answered my questions, made me feel like a valued customer, and took the time to help me with pics or renders of my car before purchase of the wheels and coatings. They were their for me before and after my money was spent.

Wheel construction itself is some of the best I have ever seen. Their designs are on point, wheel to caliper clearance is better than OEM, wheel finishes are flawless, wheels are very lightweight (20-22lbs), anti-slip bead knurling is available for track use, packaging for shipping is top notch, and pricing is extremely competitive. Although the prices for their wheels are going up. Many of the forged wheels on the market are produced in the same locations. Ask Paul at PK and he will school you, the same way he schooled me. My other car buddies and the staff at the tire shop were all extremely impressed with their product. The owner of the shop told me this was the nicest set of rims he had seen in over 15 years of being in the business.

Not here to blow smoke. I am sure BC, VS and other manufacturers are making quality products as well. I have not used them personally, so I can't knock them. I am not putting down any other manufacturer, as ultimately it's your money to spend. All I can tell you is what I've experienced, and I continue to have my expectations exceeded. If you spend your money with signature and [MENTION=27861]PositiveGMotorworks[/MENTION] you will not be disappointed. I have twice. :thumbsup:
Can't knock what I see, on the surface their wheels look fine. The glowing recommendation is comforting, especially for wheels manufactured offshore. Goes a long way to allaying peoples concerns of non U.S. made wheels. Only problem is their limited designs look fairly generic.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Hopefully soon brother. Realistically it will be knotts next year unless I win the lotto. BC did have some smooth designs though. You know that one I wanted but didn't want to run 20's

Already working with them to prototype the le series for the 350 if we can.

i really like the entire bc line, they look amazing. hope to be ordering a set in the future

Let me know brotha we can work that out for you

Sponsored
OP
OP

Skullbussa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT-R
Links to pictures and pricing for these Signature wheels? In stock 350 sizing. Are we talking $3k $4k $5k?

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Links to pictures and pricing for these Signature wheels? In stock 350 sizing. Are we talking $3k $4k $5k?
Like a few other manufacturers the wheels are not purchased direct but through an authorized vendor. I would recommend you PM Ashley [MENTION=27861]PositiveGMotorworks[/MENTION] on here for pricing. I believe pricing starts at $4500 for their mono-block designs and that includes all their finishes and any custom fitment you desire.

Fairy_GT350_1_of_6.png

Fairy_GT350_6_of_6.png

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1030.png

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I have BC Forged and they are stunning.

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Stock wheels are 30 pounds which is absolutely absurd for a car like this. Looking for Forgestar or similar quality wheels that are 20 or so pounds. Not interested in eBay wheels or no-name brands.

Anyone had any luck finding wheels such as this? Surprised this forum is this quiet on this topic.
Velgen Wheels just released there all new forged line! Email: [email protected] and he'll get you all square away with pictures, finishes and price. Thank you!

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Thanks [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION]

If I can help anyone with anything please shoot me a PM. Forum rules do not allow price discussions except in the Buy/Sell forum.

Here is the background thread about Signature.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72127

As for me, I'm just a guy like y'all that loves cars and is one of the dealers for Signature on the side.

I've had many different brands of wheels over the years and Signature is right up there with the best of them for a lower price. Nothing not to like.

So again if I can help you with anything shoot me a note.

Thanks!
Sponsored