Sponsored

Replacing the Injen Evolution filter with a velocity stack style filter

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
I had an idea. I want to replace the filter on my Injen with a velocity stack style filter like you see on the PMAS unit. The dimensions are 5" flange interior diameter, 7.9" media height. This is the actual replacement filter from Injen: https://injen.com/i-30497716-injen-technology-supernano-web-air-filter-x-1107-bb.html

Have any of you guys found anything like that? I'm having trouble locating one. I see a company in the UK named Ramair Filters sells some universal filters like this, but none of them seem to have a diameter that is sufficient
Sponsored

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
I had this same sort of thought. What about replacing it with he oiled filter from Injen? It’s a direct fit and increases flow

I had an idea. I want to replace the filter on my Injen with a velocity stack style filter like you see on the PMAS unit. The dimensions are 5" flange interior diameter, 7.9" media height. This is the actual replacement filter from Injen: https://injen.com/i-30497716-injen-technology-supernano-web-air-filter-x-1107-bb.html

Have any of you guys found anything like that? I'm having trouble locating one. I see a company in the UK named Ramair Filters sells some universal filters like this, but none of them seem to have a diameter that is sufficient

OP
OP
dn1984

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
i don't think the oil will flow better than their dry filter that comes with the intake. plus i'm not a huge fan of oiled filters in general since i don't trust them to not get oil on the MAF. i believe the only way to improve the filter would be more surface area via the velocity stack style filter

Htk084

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be stang
Oh I hear that, well I’ll be closely following this thread if there are any ideas

i don't think the oil will flow better than their dry filter that comes with the intake. plus i'm not a huge fan of oiled filters in general since i don't trust them to not get oil on the MAF. i believe the only way to improve the filter would be more surface area via the velocity stack style filter
Sponsored