Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
Push unlock then hold unlock on the key fob. Should roll down the windows

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
You can hold the unlock button to turn down the windows remotely. This would be useful to put down the windows before you hop in on a hot summer day.

Unfortunately, it does not put up the windows though.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LE #81 WW Manual
The remote widow setting allows you to roll down the windows from the key fob by pushing unlock once and then push a second time but hold the unlock until they roll down

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can't wait to use this feature when I finally get my car. I've always wanted to wow everyone with this feature!!!

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
can you put them back up with the remote?

Thompyt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic/Red Redline GT PP Premium
Busa. No

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
thanks
it would be nice to be able too, in case there down and it starts raining.

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Can't wait to use this feature when I finally get my car. I've always wanted to wow everyone with this feature!!!
This has been a stupid feature out there for ten years now. Never seen anyone use it.
OK so you remotely open your windows to cool your car down, then find out someone stole something out of your car.
you accidently trigger this feature while it's pouring rain.
Ford instead of stupid crap like this, how about remote start standard for manual transmission also.

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This has been a stupid feature out there for ten years now. Never seen anyone use it.
OK so you remotely open your windows to cool your car down, then find out someone stole something out of your car.
Ford instead of stupid crap like this, how about remote start standard for manual transmission also.
I used it on a rental every day for 2 weeks last summer. I rolled the windows down as I was 100 ft away to start the cool down process. I never did it unless I could see the car.

Sponsored

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
Sure, it's not amazing or anything but useful as a feature when used correctly. As another user said, I would use it walking towards my car to let most of the hot air out (of an all black interior) before stepping inside.

Also, how would you go about implementing a cost effective remote start system for a manual?

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Sure, it's not amazing or anything but useful as a feature when used correctly. As another user said, I would use it walking towards my car to let most of the hot air out (of an all black interior) before stepping inside.

Also, how would you go about implementing a cost effective remote start system for a manual?
Aftermarket already has them for roughly same costs as automatic Trans versions (Best Buy). Neutral safety switch.
you wanna use your remote start with manual trans, then it has to be in neutral with parking brake on. Perfect for the driveway when it's 10 below.
I want a factory one integrated into the remote.

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It's really been out that long huh? My 08 doesn't have it, that's for sure. I'd only use it like in my driveway not have the car somewhere I couldn't see it and leave the windows down, ya know?
Sponsored