Sponsored

Recieved my VIN#, BUT.....

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
I just called the dealer and he gave me my VIN#, but when I go to COTUS and type it in, I get the message "A vehicle matching this VIN cannot be determined". Has anyone else gotten this message?
Could it be that it has not been placed in the system yet?
Sponsored

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Because of the holidays it may take a day or two. You will probably see it very soon.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I just called the dealer and he gave me my VIN#, but when I go to COTUS and type it in, I get the message "A vehicle matching this VIN cannot be determined". Has anyone else gotten this message?

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Did you order a Fastback or Convertible?

Sponsored

agallun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey I am having trouble viewing my car in COTUS as well.. Only difference between you and I is that my car has been built and is in transit. I feel like COTUS has been a little funky today though.

NDSP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
If you copy and paste the vin make sure you don't have any spaces before or aft. Their website isn't smart enough to trim it and will give you that message. I've gotten that message a few times and always make sure there isn't a preceding space or aft space and try again. It usually does the trick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
Hey I am having trouble viewing my car in COTUS as well.. Only difference between you and I is that my car has been built and is in transit. I feel like COTUS has been a little funky today though.
did you already fill out paper work, or has your dealer already marked the car as sold? If so, cotus will not update... I know from experence and yes I'm still waiting on my car. Cotus has been down for me for two weeks now.. as my dealer marked the car as sold.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I was only able to view my order ONCE with the vin #. I used my dealer code and order number every other time and it never failed.

EDIT- I have had my car for one week today. :ford:
Sponsored