• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Recaro Seat Swap

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
I have a 56 inch chest, 6 foot even, 33 inch waist. To me, the Recaros were awful, lol. My back didnt even touch the seat back, just the bolsters. If i found the perfect car but it had recaros, id gladly swap for stock premium and premier trimmed leather seats plus some cash.
Sponsored

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
I would so do this but I live in Illinois :(

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I just thank god I sat in the Recaros before placing the order. At 6.4 and 260 I was all hemmed up in the recaros while the premium seats fit like a glove. The most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in. And I really wanted the recaros.

Loyalty_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Fastback GT
Why can't I find someone like this will l willing to switch for cloth recaros

Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT PP manual
im in north texas if this deal hasnt been made yet..

Sponsored

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I don't mean to bump an old thread, but I was wondering;

If I were to swap my premium 401a leather heated/cooled memory seats for recaros, would I be able to swap over the heated/cooled controls, and memory seat buttons to the new car?

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I don't mean to bump an old thread, but I was wondering;

If I were to swap my premium 401a leather heated/cooled memory seats for recaros, would I be able to swap over the heated/cooled controls, and memory seat buttons to the new car?
Yes you can. It would be a pain in the ass but you would be able to give your controls to the new owner. The harness is actually already there for the power seats, so that function would work without swapping anything. The heated and cooled functions would be the painful thing, and the memory functions would be just as bad.

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes you can. It would be a pain in the ass but you would be able to give your controls to the new owner. The harness is actually already there for the power seats, so that function would work without swapping anything. The heated and cooled functions would be the painful thing, and the memory functions would be just as bad.
Hmm interesting.

If I swap my seats out, I would want to get rid of the controls and buttons for features no longer on the car.

It would be nice to see what's different in terms of harnesses/wiring/buttons between a mustang with recaros, and one with the heated/cooled/memory seats.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
just do what I'm doing, waiting on heated, cooled, and electric recaros!

Sponsored

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
just do what I'm doing, waiting on heated, cooled, and electric recaros!
lol, i doubt that would happen! I don't mind losing the features. I would be fine with cloth manual seats on this car. The only reason I got the premium was for the 8" touchscreen and sirius sat radio!

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
lol, i doubt that would happen! I don't mind losing the features. I would be fine with cloth manual seats on this car. The only reason I got the premium was for the 8" touchscreen and sirius sat radio!
I have a premium mustang gt with heated and cooled leather, I swapped my seats for cloth recaros and don't regret it one bit, they fit me perfectly and love the way they look as well!

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a premium mustang gt with heated and cooled leather, I swapped my seats for cloth recaros and don't regret it one bit, they fit me perfectly and love the way they look as well!
Was the new owner of your seats able to get the heated/cooled part to work?

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Was the new owner of your seats able to get the heated/cooled part to work?
haven't talked to him about it but it shouldnt be too hard to rig. Its just different voltages for the different settings of heat/cooling. So you would just have to find out what the voltages are for each setting and find out which pin controls which setting on the seat. Some R&D should get it to work

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
haven't talked to him about it but it shouldnt be too hard to rig. Its just different voltages for the different settings of heat/cooling. So you would just have to find out what the voltages are for each setting and find out which pin controls which setting on the seat. Some R&D should get it to work
I'm wondering if I could pull out my heated/cooled buttons along with wiring, to make it a direct swap into the other car.
Sponsored