rear map pocket for driver's seat?

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Obviously one loses the function of the quick release/return latch that's on the upper part at the rear of the seats, but unless one needs that, this is a nice value-for-money cover.
You don't need that latch if nobody's ever going to sit in the back seat, of course. But in that case you won't need the pocket either.
Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Neither of my seats have a seat pocket on them. Apparently not part of the Recaro package. I was a little surprised when I reached back thinking I would put my hat and an umbrella in the pocket behind the passenger seat!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Dog on it! Conversations come up that really don't affect me, but yet I walk out to my car to check for something that I had never really paid any attention to, and yep there are seat pockets on the backs of both the drivers and passenger seats in my car. Now what do I have that I could use them for, is my next question lol

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Neither of my seats have a seat pocket on them. Apparently not part of the Recaro package. I was a little surprised when I reached back thinking I would put my hat and an umbrella in the pocket behind the passenger seat!
Yes, even the powered euro Recaro’s don’t get pockets (based on 2020) :like:

WD :like:

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Dog on it! Conversations come up that really don't affect me, but yet I walk out to my car to check for something that I had never really paid any attention to, and yep there are seat pockets on the backs of both the drivers and passenger seats in my car. Now what do I have that I could use them for, is my next question lol
Halloween candy,Guns,ammo, and Chihuahuas

OP
OP
Michael_vroomvroom

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
81zaEF5w-nL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Sponsored