OP

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That is good to know, thanks! I guess I didn't notice that the driver rear side sat lower with the 19" PP wheels and tires with the stock springs. It makes me nervous because that fender lip is about 1/4" from the tire. I also have an aggressive wheel and tire setup. I installed the Stance SF07's in gumetal with 275/35/20 and 295/35/20 in the rear. The offset is pretty aggressive on the rear wheels. Since I have to drop the subframe I figured I would swap out the Steeda springs (1.0" inch drop) with the .5" BMR springs and I could rest a little easier while driving around town. The Steeda's in the front are spot on and I like the linear spring rates.
The BMR drag spring drop more than BMR Performance springs just be aware of that. Those are nice wheels. I am same with aggressive offset which is why my rear tires stick out a bit and rubbing happened.
Sponsored

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
The BMR drag spring drop more than BMR Performance springs just be aware of that. Those are nice wheels. I am same with aggressive offset which is why my rear tires stick out a bit and rubbing happened.
This weekend I installed the BMR performance springs in the rear (finished up my fronts as well by installing the Maximum Motorsports caster / camber plates and Steeda Bump stop kit). I will say this, both sides of the rear are even now and I have 3/4" between the tire and the fender lip on both sides. So changing out the rear springs fixed my issue. I suppose I could have gone with spring spacers but both sides would still be uneven unless I went with 2 different sizes I suppose. Regardless, I am a happy camper now. The car looks the same from both sides lol. Drove a few miles to help set the springs, installing the Steeda IRS subframe bushing support kit (I already did the subframe alignment kit) this week and then FINALLY I can take it in to be aligned.
BMRP1.JPG
BMRP2.JPG

OP
OP

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
^^ nice. Those BMR performance springs feel real good and the drop is perfect. See if it settles more over time . I took off the BMR drag springs but when i go with another wheel and tire set up, I'll be sure to get a better offset so I can use those springs. We will see. Awesome, looks good.

Albertcado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd
Just saw this old post but my 2020 gt passenger rear gap is 1/2 inch higher than driver side and everything is 100% stock suspension. Front wheels are perfectly even. It was bugging the heck out of me and can't figure out what's causing it, but I guess this inconsistency is more common than I thought? I don't think reclocking the bushing points would have any affect on dropping the passenger rear gap down.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
This is normal believe it or not from factory.

Sponsored

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Did you see this issue on a lot of other s550s?
I had the issue and called Steeda and asked them about it. They told me they measured factory vehicles in some numbers and they can vary 1/2" from vehicle to vehicle. Luckily, the improved springs took care of the issue.
Sponsored