Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Brakes are considered a wearable item. They won't replace those under warranty. I wouldn't even bother.

From your other thread, for the love of god do not tell them you took your car to a track day. Buy a new set of rear rotors/pads and be done with it.

OP
OP

ianianian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with PP1
Brakes are considered a wearable item. They won't replace those under warranty. I wouldn't even bother.

From your other thread, for the love of god do not tell them you took your car to a track day. Buy a new set of rear rotors/pads and be done with it.
Thanks for your advice. I won't tell them about the track day then. Actually, they brought up the idea about replacing the rotors under warranty...Anyway, I think I will buy new trackable rotors later on since these stock ones would fade quickly on track and won't last long even if I got another part.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Thanks for your advice. I won't tell them about the track day then. Actually, they brought up the idea about replacing the rotors under warranty...Anyway, I think I will buy new trackable rotors later on since these stock ones would fade quickly on track and won't last long even if I got another part.
If they are offering to replace them under warranty you have a great dealer and I'd take them up on that offer.

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Does anyone know what is causing this? And should I try to fix it by warranty?
Stability and Traction control working overtime from your track day.

How are the front rotors?
Sponsored