Sponsored

"Real" GT 350 competitor arrives Feb. 11

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The 2016 is STILL ugly and the 1LE will be no exception. It may be a great track car, but the interior and exterior is light years away from the Shelby and Mustangs. ;) :thumbsup:
Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Like others have said, it's nothing more than a suspension package and a few appearance items. Yes, it performed well, but it has no soul.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I hope it kills the ADMs for the GT350s. Thats the best we could hope for.
It won't kill shit.

And what is that interior about. I know some on here have said they love it, but that is one jacked up design of you ask me. It's like a cross between some retro aeronautics look with some ultra futuristic cues thrown in there. Just not feeling it

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
And what is that interior about. I know some on here have said they love it, but that is one jacked up design of you ask me. It's like a cross between some retro aeronautics look with some ultra futuristic cues thrown in there. Just not feeling it
The interior has always been ugly since the 'rebirth" of the Camaro. UGLY inside and out.

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Wow, that upcoming Camaro is amazing. Might even be a game changer. It'll probably be cheaper than the GT350 to boot.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It won't kill shit.

Center console area looks like an owl with a boner.:lol:

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, that upcoming Camaro is amazing. Might even be a game changer. It'll probably be cheaper than the GT350 to boot.
Hydroxide cookies are cheaper than Oreos. Usually, you get what you pay for. And enlighten us, what game will it change again?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Well played sir, well played.

Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Center console area looks like an owl with a boner.:lol:
:lol:I'll never be able to un-see that now! Who thought it was a good idea to put the AC vents directly in front of the stick?!? Terrible idea.

I agree with the poster about that said the view out of the Camaro is horrendous. The fact that GM didn't address that with the the 6th gen car is baffling. It's not like every major automotive media outlet criticized the visibility of the 5th gen car or anything. Oh wait...

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Hydroxide cookies are cheaper than Oreos. Usually, you get what you pay for. And enlighten us, what game will it change again?
The Camaro SS is already lighter than the GT350, and possibly quicker. 1LE is track ready, so it'll be on par with the GT350 on the track. You have to be open about cars to appreciate the 1LE on a GT350 forum

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The Camaro SS is already lighter than the GT350, and possibly quicker. 1LE is track ready, so it'll be on par with the GT350 on the track. You have to be open about cars to appreciate the 1LE on a GT350 forum
No we don't

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The Camaro front reminds me of that ugly ass Lexus