Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
moddiction has sold its first batch already
Hence the past three comments
This is great and I'm actually looking to see what some of the many folks in here that are going that direction have to say. Honest feedback's a good thing this day in age in order for the consumer to know little things.

*Quality
*Functionality
*Tech Support
*Their customer service etc.

giphy.gif

Test units are being shipped out to a select few today and we'll make sure that their reviews are posted here because I want to have everything consolidated.

Thanks for everyone's patience guys. I've got thick skin and you're all a bunch of Jokers and I thrive on sarcasm. No need to cry over spilled GPS Unit.

Now bring on the AMAlex hate memes :):cheers:

jrock

The
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Blue EB
Vehicle Showcase
:thumbsup:Credit Card in hand and patiently waiting.

Sponsored

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
This is great and I'm actually looking to see what some of the many folks in here that are going that direction have to say. Honest feedback's a good thing this day in age in order for the consumer to know little things.

*Quality
*Functionality
*Tech Support

giphy.gif

Test units are being shipped out to a select few today and we'll make sure that their reviews are posted here because I want to have everything consolidated.

Thanks for everyone's patience guys. I've got thick skin and you're all a bunch of Jokers and I thrive on sarcasm. No need to cry over spilled GPS Unit.

Now bring on the AMAlex hate memes :):cheers:
Lol..any info on what nav system is being used:shrug:

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Probably Igo

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White

*Quality
*Functionality
*Tech Support
That response couldn't have sounded any more like a political dodge... There are already reviews flooding in on the Moddiction unit, and so far, nothing but praise. I never even got around to ordering a TomTop because I'll be deployed before it ever showed up... So here I sit, with my thumbs getting stinky, just waiting for the Raxiom reviews to get posted, THEN wait for the unit to be released to the masses, THEN throw stuff across the room because they sold out before I could order, and finally I'll find the time to order one of the previously mentioned units while I'm on the USS Bataan... :/

SheStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Oxford White
I'm expecting the Raxiom unit to be the best of the options. I feel like they've been sitting back waiting to see what Rosen and Moddiction would do in order to tweak their unit in a way that makes it better or different enough that it stands out amongst its competitors. I have the Moddiction unit and I really, really like it but I'm interested to see what Raxiom brings to the table.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
That response couldn't have sounded any more like a political dodge...

My reply here? I'm not here to sling-mud/muck-rake other companies which is why I want to hear what others are saying.

My testers have units in their hands tomorrow. I was only able to allocate 100 for them so I can't hand out any more..Sorry guys, I hope you understand.

And they're going to blow up this thread.

Y'all stay tuned now ya hear ?

Last edited:

Jesse R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP 2003 Mach 1
My reply here? I'm not here to sling-mud/muck-rake other companies which is why I want to hear what others are saying.

My testers have units in their hands tomorrow. I was only able to allocate 100 for them so I can't hand out any more..Sorry guys, I hope you understand.

And they're going to blow up this thread.

Y'all stay tuned now ya hear ?

I've been tuned in since the rumors :gossip: started of this unit. Put me in for the pre order..I've got cash in hand..hurry up now ya hear?:paddle:

:headbang::cheers:

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
I've been tuned in since the rumors :gossip: started of this unit. Put me in for the pre order..I've got cash in hand..hurry up now ya hear?:paddle:

:headbang::cheers:
How can you pre-order, when they haven't even said how much it will cost?