Raxiom Products?

NoahsArk117

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
Does anyone have any experience with Raxiom products? Specifically their headlights. Im thinking about picking up a set on AM, but the fact that they are so much cheaper than OEM headlights has me concerned for quality issues.
Sponsored

evh5150vanhalen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Does anyone have any experience with Raxiom products? Specifically their headlights. Im thinking about picking up a set on AM, but the fact that they are so much cheaper than OEM headlights has me concerned for quality issues.
I have their rear marker lights, seem to be good quality to me.

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I passed on their tail lights that I really wanted - the Raxiom Profile LED tail lights - because I saw a guy with a set at a meet and the fitment just wasn't up to par for the $500 they cost. The gaps weren't great... But, I mean Raxiom has fantastic reviews on AM, so maybe I'm just too uptight.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Raxiom doesn't make anything, they just sells Chinese parts with a mark up. There's nothing wrong with getting Chinese parts, but if you look you can probably find the same parts on ebay for cheaper.
True ..even ford uses factory Chinese parts on our mustangs ..i have had a few raxiom parts ..never had issues
Sponsored