Raxiom LED turn signals

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
I'm going to wait for diodes, all everything else on the car is from them so might as well wait
Sponsored

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
I was just looking at these. I love the led look. But I'm on board with everyone else, I want the switch back look. I don't know if the DD version is going to be any better. No led look but with switchbacks. I think both companies are missing the mark.
Diode Dynamics is coming out with an LED look switchback version and ETA is November.

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Another question: can you make the white portion a 5000k white so it matches the colour temp of the stock headlights, tri-bar LEDs, and LED fogs, or will it be 6000k white like the switchbacks were?
The factory DRL LED is not 5000K, it is a cool white that is shifted to a purplish hue due to the way it interacts with the factory white-painted plastic reflector. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to match this exactly as it is not a color that is within normal white LED specs. We will do our best. Thanks!

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
The factory DRL LED is not 5000K, it is a cool white that is shifted to a purplish hue due to the way it interacts with the factory white-painted plastic reflector. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to match this exactly as it is not a color that is within normal white LED specs. We will do our best. Thanks!
Would it be weird of me to ask if it's possible to change it to not be switchback? I have the RTR LED Grille and feel that all that white up front might be a bit much, would it be possible to make the light amber? Thanks for answering all our questions, I'm excited to see this light!

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Would it be weird of me to ask if it's possible to change it to not be switchback? I have the RTR LED Grille and feel that all that white up front might be a bit much, would it be possible to make the light amber? Thanks for answering all our questions, I'm excited to see this light!
I don't think that's a stocked option we would be able to support on this product. Once production is fully underway, a few months after release, please contact us to see if we could make a customized set- but right now unfortunately I really can't make any promises.

Made a new thread so we can continue discussion there!
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61480

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT 401a + Roush AB, MRT H-Pipe
I would actually love to get this ^

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
I love DD stuff so this is great and I will be watching for it. I hope you do LOTS or R&D on it so we don't need version 2 or 3 to have a final stable product. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
nightmare702

nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
As soon as the diode dynamics version comes out I'll get it. Raxiom has been pricing their options a little high lately with the navigation and now some lights. I mean come on. Make it afforable.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
As soon as the diode dynamics version comes out I'll get it. Raxiom has been pricing their options a little high lately with the navigation and now some lights. I mean come on. Make it afforable.
They're just trying to squeeze as much money as they can out of you. AM did the same thing with the raxiom tail light sequencers. I forget what their price was, but it was a decent bit more expensive than DD's $80 sequencers. After DD released those, AM dropped the raxioms to the same price.

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I love DD stuff so this is great and I will be watching for it. I hope you do LOTS or R&D on it so we don't need version 2 or 3 to have a final stable product. :thumbsup:
On some other products, we've definitely jumped ahead with our manufacturing capabilities, leading to some issues as we worked out specific processes. I'm glad to say that this one has been very well-planned and relies on technologies that we have been doing for quite a long time now. Nothing new for us this time around. We have also added test chambers for humidity, vibration, and corrosion to make sure everything is 100% good to go through an accelerated testing process. We are looking forward to a very solid product right from the start.

Sponsored

Major Nickmo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.UtahGunExchange.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic w/PP
On some other products, we've definitely jumped ahead with our manufacturing capabilities, leading to some issues as we worked out specific processes. I'm glad to say that this one has been very well-planned and relies on technologies that we have been doing for quite a long time now. Nothing new for us this time around. We have also added test chambers for humidity, vibration, and corrosion to make sure everything is 100% good to go through an accelerated testing process. We are looking forward to a very solid product right from the start.
Was about to pull the trigger on the AM sale which as the Raxiom's at $199 right now, and was going to compromise on the lack of an all white switchback -- until I found this thread! Def waiting for the DD release. As much as I've enjoyed their current switchbacks (once I got a DD set that worked haha), but I've been waiting for a full housing unit and am so happy to wait until Oct/Nov for this release :clap2: Can't wait!

OP
OP
nightmare702

nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
Any pics of this product?
Probably nothing yet. Give it time and diode will come out with a solid product. :thumbsup: I trust they will cover all bases again with their lights. Due to everyone complaining about the quater marker lights. :headbonk:

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Going with the Raxioms soon, was exactly what I was looking for. DiodeDynamics makes good stuff, but a stock-looking reflector is not for me.
Sponsored