Rattle that goes away when warm

bizlipkick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Hey guys, I posted a thread a bit ago about the 2k rattle.... but when listening to people's videos allot of people seem to be calling the rattle the bbq tick. I am going to record a video tomorrow , but this video

Is the exact same noise I have. That rattle I have until the car is fully warmed up, but its borderline embarrassing at low speed when i leave my house. I have an appointment next Thursday , but we all know how that can go. Anyone else have this when the engine is cold but goes away when warm? And before I get jumped , I have been cruising these forums for about a week straight and it's hard to get a straight answer without video s. My buddies 18 has the tick but doesn't have the rattle that is in this video, that I have. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

bizlipkick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Edit- you can hear the sound the best the last 5 second of the video

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
That would be what is referred to as the 2K rpm rattle. My 2018 GT has had it since new and at 28,000 miles it is still there but for some reason not as loud as it use to be and goes away almost completely once the car is warm. Nature of the engine and the DI pump making the sound
Sponsored