Sponsored

R Owners IMPORTANT INFORMATION********

RenegadeUnlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Euros and Fords
Just wanted to inform many of the R owners that may or may not realize the following information:

I first started noticing these mods on this instagram account from this guy in Las Vegas that has alot of instagram followers and mods all his cars.

I noticed this person and several others on this site are marketing aftermarket carbon fiber parts. I think you can get a kit for like 6K that gives you like 10 pieces of carbon fiber to dress up your car.

This may be an awesome thing for the Non R's, but the R car is a different animal. If you decide to take off your OEM R Splitter, Side Skirt, or Diffuser, and tell yourself....The carbon product looks way cooler, and you give your car to a MOD shop to install these carbon parts, and the MOD shop owner says...."I'll get rid of those cheap plastic parts for you" Be prepared for a serious if not epic mistake.

Many of you may not realize it....but the replacement cost of the OEM GT350R Splitter, Spoiler, Side Skirts, and Diffuser will add up to almost 30 thousand dollars.

So if you think about it, putting the carbon fiber accessories on your GT350R is actually devaluing your car.

Just some free advice..:cheers:
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Valid point but I doubt anyone here would make that mistake.

abcut973

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63 AMG Black Series, ML350 Bluetech
Who would be fool to throw away the OEM parts!
CF might look cooler for C&C but for track OEM plastic is way more appropriate.

Sponsored

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Yea and he'll try to sell another person those same parts for full price lol

OP
OP
RenegadeUnlimited

RenegadeUnlimited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Euros and Fords
I think FORD priced some of the R aero parts in way to keep the exclusivity of the R vehicle.
Sponsored