quiet magnaflows

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
ive always heard people talk about magnaflows and dont know why their quiet. just wondering why they aint as loud as other mufflers
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
has your exhaust got louder if its stock? my stock exhaust has definitely gotten louder.

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
ive always heard people talk about magnaflows and dont know why their quiet. just wondering why they aint as loud as other mufflers
I have the Magnaflow X-Mod Series and with the tiny mufflers it has, Its way louder in quiet mode than when I had the stock exhaust in track mode. I currently running the X-Pipe

Last edited:

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
Ohhhh that looks awesome!

I've read about the Tru-X resonator being quieter than stock (people typically go this route when they do muffler deletes, catless, etc. in efforts to tone things down), but I've never heard of XMOD series before.

How do you like it? is it just an open X pipe aka a resonator delete? I've been scouring the net for a future replacement for my resonator; I LOVE the way the active exhaust sounds, and I didn't like the sound of a H pipe (I had it installed and removed within the same day) as it almost removed the crossover sound our cars make (if that makes any sense)

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
whats the pipe for that goes across the 2 mufflers
you mean the X? it's a crossover aka X pipe....it crosses the exhaust gas across two separate chambers (from both headers) which creates backpressure

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Ohhhh that looks awesome!

I've read about the Tru-X resonator being quieter than stock (people typically go this route when they do muffler deletes, catless, etc. in efforts to tone things down), but I've never heard of XMOD series before.

How do you like it? is it just an open X pipe aka a resonator delete? I've been scouring the net for a future replacement for my resonator; I LOVE the way the active exhaust sounds, and I didn't like the sound of a H pipe (I had it installed and removed within the same day) as it almost removed the crossover sound our cars make (if that makes any sense)
I like it a lot but it tends to be extremely loud on cold start up, even if quiet mode is active. Yes it is.