Quick catch can question

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Real fast guys:

I just bought a “Whipple specific” JLT 3.0 for my Edelbrock 2650 and cut the suction side to fit, and in doing so moved my last gen JLT to the driver side. I oriented it so that the “catch screen” side was toward the valve cover and the open end was towards the intake tube...is that correct? Makes sense, I just wanted to verify with those guys who have prepurchased the driver side catch can. Thanks!

86FB6EF9-0184-4787-9D92-A92D876CC715.jpeg
Sponsored

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Interesting. I just switched one of the hoses and kept the normal NA can on the passenger side. Post up if you collect anything on the driver side. I may follow in your footsteps if you do .

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting. I just switched one of the hoses and kept the normal NA can on the passenger side. Post up if you collect anything on the driver side. I may follow in your footsteps if you do .
That’s what I had to start with, and would’ve kept it that way but I wanted the larger capacity now that I was SCd. I don’t expect to see any in the other can, but I scrubbed it 100% clean before installing so I could see if it collected ANYTHING. I only put the one on the driver side because, being the older model, it was worth more to me as insurance than I could get selling it.
Sponsored