Sponsored

Question on Mustang Packages

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I am looking forward to buying the 2015 mustang! I have stuck between getting a premium ecoboost, or going up to the base gt.

The only thing I really want from the premium package is the aluminum instrument panel with the aluminum airplane-style toggle switches

Do they offer ordering the instrument panel on the base models? I noticed that the 8 inch touchscreen is standard on the premium as well, can that be ordered as an option?

The reason I ask this is because there are plenty of options that come standard on the premium version of the vehicle that are not on the ordering guide for the non-premium version of the vehicle, are any of these options able to be ordered?

A scenario in my head, What if you were someone who prefers cloth recaros over the leather interior, and still would like the premium dash and instruments, is this possible to do on the base gt given that you are only allowed to order cloth?

Or what if I like everything on the stock gt, and only want the 9 speaker shaker audio system, can I get this rather than paying thousands more for the premium model?

Thank you in advance
Sponsored

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
No, the order guides show the only available combinations of options

Mriley

If you were able to order everything a la carte, it would defeat the purpose of a "package" the whole point of which is to get you to pay more by bundling it.
Sponsored