Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG check engine light came back.
After the headache with tindol and roush it has been pretty solid. Just hit over 5k miles and got a notice on my phone again. Light isnt on the dash so hopefully it was just a freak thing. It happened after a pull from zero to 110 after pulling over to water some plants on side of the road.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG check engine light came back.
After the headache with tindol and roush it has been pretty solid. Just hit over 5k miles and got a notice on my phone again. Light isnt on the dash so hopefully it was just a freak thing. It happened after a pull from zero to 110 after pulling over to water some plants on side of the road.
You are fine. Was probably cat protection if it flashed and went off. What drive mode? Mine never does it in normal. Just high mph runs in sport + or track.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
You are fine. Was probably cat protection if it flashed and went off. What drive mode? Mine never does it in normal. Just high mph runs in sport + or track.
Yeah i figure since its not on the dash im ok. Hopefully it stays off. Was in regular drive mode. Just pulled back on the road and had a good amount of clear road in front of me and no one behind so decided to let her eat a bit. Will take it in to friends shop next week to scan and clear any stored code.

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Happy new year everyone!!!

Anyone recognize what this high pitched beeping noise could be?
Seems like it happens after a start-up.
Pulley? Belt noise?

Austin1992

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I also couldnā€™t talk them into just installing OPGā€™s by themselves, they claimed it only came as a kit and wouldnā€™t warranty MMR OPGā€™s so it got the entire gt500 oil pump plus the aluminum pan. I was upset about the added cost at first but after crawling under it this evening and seeing I actually have a threaded bolt and not that stupid yellow plastic plug Iā€™m glad I let them talk me into doing it.
So I may have spoke too soon, when researching the oil pan, I discovered billet OPGā€™s for sale for the gt500. Does this mean the gt500 doesnā€™t have billet gearsā€¦.? :/

BrentnNC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Is anyone running long tubes with the Phase 1 or 2 calibration? Just wondering not ready to custom tune just yet.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Is anyone running long tubes with the Phase 1 or 2 calibration? Just wondering not ready to custom tune just yet.
yep. P2 cal.. headers. No difference that i've noticed yet. I assume a tune will help immensely.

(I have noticed a sound difference though..) :)

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
I also ran catless longtubes on roush calibration. Definitely notice a difference in power and sound.

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
Donā€™t forget you may lose your warranty if you add these (Iā€™m sure Ford can find a reason to void a warranty for any reason if they want)ā€¦ not like Iā€™m one to talk.
Unless they can prove the headers caused the failure it won't be an issue.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Unless they can prove the headers caused the failure it won't be an issue.
While I completely agree with you we all know how dealerships can be. Iā€™m just looking out for people who bought the Roush so they could have a warranty just like I did and then decided I needed and wanted more and knew the risk I was taking adding on.