Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh boy,...............here we go. lol
Something weird going on with Roush. Not sure if it's because of the virus and not many people working there or what.
mechanics don’t have time to sit on hold with Roush. They told Me the same thing last time, that I had to take it the dealer, and the mech ic couldn’t get thru so I had drive 45 miles back home. Then back again once he got the code.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Something weird going on with Roush. Not sure if it's because of the virus and not many people working there or what.
Gavin has been very forthcoming with me. He promised to send me a voucher when the new cal is available.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
Gavin has been very forthcoming with me. He promised to send me a voucher when the new cal is available.
Same experience, we talked for like 30 minutes and bullshitted about upgrading the pump and how that would affect my warranty lol. Gavin is great

SplawnDarts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Convertible, 2013 Nissan Frontier
I had a bit of screwiness earlier this year getting a missing part for my kit. I think the virus may have a lot to do with it.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
My CEL came on in June indicating low fuel pressure. Roush kept asking for more and more data. They had people out due to Covid and the experience was not great. However, with the help my excellent dealer, we finally got it taken care of.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
My CEL came on in June indicating low fuel pressure. Roush kept asking for more and more data. They had people out due to Covid and the experience was not great. However, with the help my excellent dealer, we finally got it taken care of.
What was the issue? I had a flashing CEL one time but haven't been able to replicate it

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
What was the issue? I had a flashing CEL one time but haven't been able to replicate it

Fuel pressure was below spec. The CEL came on at appox 100 mph under WOT. The exact same thing has happened to a few other people.

The high pressure pump was fine but the low pressure pump in the tank was not able to provide enough fuel.

Remedy was a new pump. New one tested well above spec and I have had no further issues.

Heatmaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
who’s the poster from Texas on here running E85 with just injectors and a pump? And yes there is a Roush owner running e85 without a complete fuel system upgrade before that argument breaks out.
That would be me, but its injectors, pump and bap

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
From what my dealer told me, the division that actually does the tunes has been hit by covid. Kits are on hold until December.

I'm not worried about it really, if it doesn't get fixed soon I'll do it on my own. Really tempted to have the dealer install headers for me and get it tuned by PBD.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
From what my dealer told me, the division that actually does the tunes has been hit by covid. Kits are on hold until December.

I'm not worried about it really, if it doesn't get fixed soon I'll do it on my own. Really tempted to have the dealer install headers for me and get it tuned by PBD.
I for sure want headers so bad lol. I miss that sound from the last car

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

That dealer will actually install long tubes for you as well? Nice!

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
That dealer will actually install long tubes for you as well? Nice!
I asked awhile ago and they said they would but that it would have to be tuned right afterwards. Not sure if they realized it was on a Roush kit. I figure if they *will* install them, it may help in the long run. They are giving me a quote for the "Magnaride Performance Pack" tomorrow with install so I plan on confirming then.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I asked awhile ago and they said they would but that it would have to be tuned right afterwards. Not sure if they realized it was on a Roush kit. I figure if they *will* install them, it may help in the long run. They are giving me a quote for the "Magnaride Performance Pack" tomorrow with install so I plan on confirming then.
Excellent! My next go round with purchasing will be with them too so glad they are so willing to work with you.

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
who’s the poster from Texas on here running E85 with just injectors and a pump? And yes there is a Roush owner running e85 without a complete fuel system upgrade before that argument breaks out.
I'm from Missouri regarding the Roush owner running E85 with a tune only. Step right up!