Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Just changing the subject, I hardly ever see velocity blue, but I never even see any green mustangs

It’s pretty sharp looking 420
Thanks :) I loved the Lightning Blue but the N4G has certainly grown on me. Car is loaded and I love it. My only regret is not buying a loaded Crimson Red 2018.. I didn't want to spend $50k on a car at that point..

I have had sooooo many people check the car out and have to talk to me about it.. It's crazy. I am sending my Project 6GR rims back to them for a refinish to Need For Green windows and Gloss Black finish.. Here is what they look like in blue.

20190715_233606769_iOS (2).jpg

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Numbers are cool, but me, get the AF right, make sure your not seeing any KR and send it

Thanks :) I loved the Lightning Blue but the N4G has certainly grown on me. Car is loaded and I love it. My only regret is not buying a loaded Crimson Red 2018.. I didn't want to spend $50k on a car at that point..

I have had sooooo many people check the car out and have to talk to me about it.. It's crazy. I am sending my Project 6GR rims back to them for a refinish to Need For Green windows and Gloss Black finish.. Here is what they look like in blue.

20190715_233606769_iOS (2).jpg

Sounds great, man I love that red

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Some people have racing to do and aren't blabby. I would be the same way. I don't make my business everybody elses.
If I was racing for $$$ maybe.. Then I wouldn't be blabby. Wouldn't want anyone to know what I have.

Otherwise, why not share your strategy or numbers? Hell, you are the reason I will get a KC sometime next summer.

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If I was racing for $$$ maybe.. Then I wouldn't be blabby. Wouldn't want anyone to know what I have.

Otherwise, why not share your strategy or numbers? Hell, you are the reason I will get a KC sometime next summer.
Well there you go, that's why this world's in color not black n white. Were all different. Lol

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I have had several conversations with VMP reps. They made it emphatically clear that 72-7300 was all the higher they would recommend with stock fuel system and 93 octane fuel. Not saying they wouldn't do more on a test vehicle or if an owner demanded it but that is what I was told.

EDIT: It has been a few weeks since I spoke with them. Maybe they have changed their philosophy on this.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have had several conversations with VMP reps. They made it emphatically clear that 72-7300 was all the higher they would recommend with stock fuel system and 93 octane fuel. Not saying they wouldn't do more on a test vehicle or if an owner demanded it but that is what I was told.

Same thing they told me, no bap or fuel pump on 93 they won’t rev it higher then 7300. Hell if I were to tune mine I’d still want no more than 7300 rpm even with a bap:sunglasses:

DLVRYMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Same thing they told me, no bap or fuel pump on 93 they won’t rev it higher then 7300. Hell if I were to tune mine I’d still want no more than 7300 rpm even with a bap:sunglasses:
Be curious what feed back others share with this new calibration

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday and he said even though they will install a Whipple, I shouldn't. Said they have had a few F-150's and Mustangs with blown motors and working with Whipple has been a PITA. They will not sell the kit with a warranty any longer.
my speedhsop told me the me the same thing.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Whipple and Edelbrock canned tune is very susceptible to engine failure as reported by so many people. Those units custom tuned are a whole different animal. Roush has the best & safest canned tune period, Has anyone heard of a complete engine failure on the Roush tune?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Okay.. Just got to experience the 1-2 shift in Drag Mode. Tires broke free and ass end got a tiny bit squirrelly. Felt nice. Let off right after as I was going too damn fast.
Love it :muscle:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Whipple and Edelbrock canned tune is very susceptible to engine failure as reported by so many people. Those units custom tuned are a whole different animal. Roush has the best & safest canned tune period, Has anyone heard of a complete engine failure on the Roush tune?
480 pages later says, "no". :)

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase