Question about seats

mep32jep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible
I just bought a 2018 Mustang GT Convertible with power leather heated/cooled seats. The heat/cool feature is not working (lights are but nothing else). I have been researching and read about the ground pin shorting out. Went out to check the connection by looking under the passenger side seat. However, there is no module there. Is it in a different location on a 2018 vert? I looked at our 2015 Ecoboost and it was right at the front of the passenger seat.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mep32jep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I just bought a 2018 Mustang GT Convertible with power leather heated/cooled seats. The heat/cool feature is not working (lights are but nothing else). I have been researching and read about the ground pin shorting out. Went out to check the connection by looking under the passenger side seat. However, there is no module there. Is it in a different location on a 2018 vert? I looked at our 2015 Ecoboost and it was right at the front of the passenger seat.
Anyone help?

OP
OP

mep32jep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Car isn't under warranty due to salvage title.

Paris MkVI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium convertible, 2015 Escape 2.0 Titanium
Vehicle Showcase
I fear you just answered your own question. How much detailed information do you have about what led to the car having the salvage title? Did you salvage/rebuild?

OP
OP

mep32jep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I know everything about it. I'm just trying to find out if that module may have been placed in a different location on a convertible before I go purchase one and Trace down the wiring. I feel pretty confident that the module is in the same place on all models but wanted to check to be sure.
Sponsored