Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
I don't own a GT350, however I think about it every day now....

My question is: It seems most people pay over sticker price for them, especially the R's. If you build and price what you want online, (unsure if you can put a deposit down without visiting a dealership) wouldn't you pay exactly the price your "build and price" came out to? Or do they mark it up if you go to the dealership? How does it work? I would be much more prone to place an order if I could avoid salesmen, and specifically do it all online....(yeah right)
Sponsored

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
You can’t buy the car directly from Ford, only thru a dealership. You buy what they have in stock or already ordered or if they have an allocation that hasn’t been committed you can order what you want thru them but the price is what you negotiate with them.
Otherwise there wouldn’t be ADM and even better no purchases below sticker

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
Right now the 2019's are starting to arrive at the dealerships. The demand seems to be a little down for the non R's in my area. I just got calls from two area dealerships that just received GT350's that are available for under MSRP. Take your time do your do diligence and you can find cars in stock without paying over MSRP. They might not advertise them for MSRP or below but with a little dickering they are available. Be very careful of dealers wanting to take a deposit and order one for you. You could be waiting a long long time if not forever.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Here in DC you can get a 350 for MSRP or under, the R still commands 20K ADM....given all the problems with a custom order due to steering wheels, shifter problems and strip issues, I'd get one of the lot if I was looking again. Its what I did last year in May. Then again I did find the Leadfoot grey with no stripes and convenience package on the local lot, which was a rare combo.
Sponsored