Quad tips for single exit mustangs

gigo980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dome
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro, Hellcat, Adventador
I’m really big fan of the mbrp race exhaust system for the mustang ecoboost but id love if they had quad tips. Im thinking of replacing the tips with some aftermarket quad tips but i dont know which ones i need. There are these corsa style tips and these other ones, would either one of them fit if I already got the gt500 style defuser installed?
4D67F729-872F-41BC-BE51-027B3751244D.jpeg
07BC9F0D-3C14-425E-86F5-A6E4ED695F41.jpeg
Sponsored

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
I can confirm that the Corsa tips you linked above will work. I had them welded onto the MBRP race exhaust and went with a Roush valance to fit the quad tips.

Mine are chrome, the only issue is that the exhaust gases take the straight path, so the tips on the outside get dirty and the ones on the inside stay clean. Mine are really dirty that is why it looks like I have one black and one chrome tip. Shouldn't be an issue if you get black tips.

I am actually in the process of removing all the mods from my car as I will be selling it soon. Too bad you are not in the US - I could have given you a good deal on all the parts that you need 🙂 Or if there is a cheap way to ship to Sweden let me know.

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 12.39.35 AM.png

OP
OP

gigo980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dome
Vehicle(s)
Thanks!
I dont know if there are any cheap shipping alternatives to sweden but I might still be interested in buying some of your mods. What kind of mods do you have and how much would you want for each one of them?

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
So many mods 🙂

Performance:
ETS intercooler and charge pipes
HKS sequential BOV
Airraid intake tube
Cobb Accessport with custom tunes
MBRP race catback with welded corsa quad tips

Suspension:
Steeda rear subframe braces
BMR front suspension brace
Strut tower brace
CJ Pony parts lowering springs
J&M vertical links with delrin bushings
J&M adjustable rear toe links

Cosmetic:
Complete Roush front fascia
Roush side window scoops
Roush body scoops
LED side marker lights
LED reverse lamp
Roush quad tip rear valance
Underhood dress up panels
Rear decklid black pony emblem

Other:
Rockford Fosgate complete audio system(DSP, amps, twin 12" subwoofers, 10 speakers)
Mustang PP1 optional forged wheels
JLT catch can

I am planning to take pics and list most of these items over the weekend. If there is something specific you are interested in, let me know and I will figure out a price

Love the car, but I don't need two Mustangs. I have decided to keep the GT and replace the EB with an Alfa Romeo Giulia

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 1.14.27 AM.png

Last edited:
OP
OP

gigo980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dome
Vehicle(s)
Wow,

I might be interested in the mbrp catback exhaust with the corsa tips and the cobb accessport with custom tunes. I wonder though, is the exhaust system you got the stainless steel version or aluminized steel version, and do the tunes include any stage 3 tunes?

Sponsored

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
Hi there, sorry for not getting back earlier, I just got back from vacation. The MBRP exhaust that I have is the the XP series which in the description says that it is stainless steel: https://www.americanmuscle.com/mbrp-race-catback-stainless-eco.html

I actually bought the accessport from a member on here, and this is what he messaged me: "FYI, in addition to the Cobb OTS tunes that come from Cobb, it should have an extra stage 1 OTS tune from MAPerformance. The extra MAPerformance add-on tune uses 91 octane or higher."

Let me know if you are interested in any of these items, and I can send you pictures. Thanks!

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
I’m really big fan of the mbrp race exhaust system for the mustang ecoboost but id love if they had quad tips. Im thinking of replacing the tips with some aftermarket quad tips but i dont know which ones i need. There are these corsa style tips and these other ones, would either one of them fit if I already got the gt500 style defuser installed?
4D67F729-872F-41BC-BE51-027B3751244D.jpeg
07BC9F0D-3C14-425E-86F5-A6E4ED695F41.jpeg
I say go for it. Might want to go with black tips since they seem to get dirty on these cars quickly.
Corsa Performance 14333BLK Quad Tip Conversion Kit - Black (2015-2017 5.0L Mustang GT) (COR-14333BLK)

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
I may be interested in the Cobb Ap if gigo doesn't buy it. When you state it has Cobb OTS tunes and MAP OTS tune, What level of Cobb OTS tunes does it have, stage1, 2 and 3 or just 1 and 2. Will it work on a 2020 eco stang.

How much are you asking for it shipped to 36203.

BD

OP
OP

gigo980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dome
Vehicle(s)
I may be interested in the Cobb Ap if gigo doesn't buy it. When you state it has Cobb OTS tunes and MAP OTS tune, What level of Cobb OTS tunes does it have, stage1, 2 and 3 or just 1 and 2. Will it work on a 2020 eco stang.

How much are you asking for it shipped to 36203.

BD
you can have it, i got to buy some other stuff first anyway
Sponsored